Round 14 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a very sad time i wouldn't be surprised if alot of the boys want to play for phil from what I've heard on sen he lived and breathed footy so I'm sure its what he would have wanted.
If they didn't play thou thats what i assumed players would get there avgs but who knows i don't have any players from geelong or adelaide

I'd guess it would be treated like another bye round, i.e. only your top 18 scores count to allow for non-playing Crows and Cats.

Game canceled, both teams receive two Premiership points. Any Crows and Cats play will get a zero this week I would presume, unless maybe they score them there averages. I honestly don't even care in the context of what has happened, fantasy scores really mean nothing.

776/8

Smith - 90
Parker - 112
Hodge - 120
Lewis - 125
Swan - 85
Mcveigh - 55
Colq - 84
Mitchell - 105

Annoyed about Mcveigh and my bloody league match. Opponent has Pendles Cap'n and Josh Kennedy :mad::mad:

Today:

Rich v Gws

Martin
Downie

GC v NM

Godstein (C)
Rischitelli

WBD v Car

Bont
Macrae

Tomorrow:

Mel v WC

Yeo

Ess v Stk

Mckernan
Hibberd
Newnes
Steven

Fre v BL

Neale
Rich

Players averages

Motlop - 90

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ummm i think you'll find B. Smith is averaging 69.8 why have i been given only 69 - laws of rounding say that should be a 70!!
Lift ya game fantasy

They haven't added the scores on for me. On the fantasy site they said they would do it on Sunday after the last game.

All players are showing the bye

8/805. Pretty happy with the start.
To play today:

Dustin Marin
Brett Deledio
Heath Shaw
Jack Steele
Bachar Houli

Todd Goldstein (C)
Andrew Boston (Thanks buddy)

Marcus Bontempelli
Matty Kruezer
Patty Cripps

Hoping for 1850/18 after today with Watson, Newnes, Fyfe and Mundy to play tomorrow.

Having said this, something will go wrong but seriously. Compared to what the Walsh family, the Adelaide football club and all those that knew him. Something going wrong in my fantasy team is not near to what they are going through, so for the first week in my fantasy life, I do not care about points.

They haven't added the scores on for me. On the fantasy site they said they would do it on Sunday after the last game.

All players are showing the bye
Mine has 69 in black typeface like players who have played. He's got a blue dot and is above Pendlebury on my list. His score is also in my total already :/ I think anyway

Mine has 69 in black typeface like players who have played. He's got a blue dot and is above Pendlebury on my list. His score is also in my total already :/ I think anyway

Weird. When they first changed them to blue, the predicted score was in black typeface. They quickly changed it to DPP.

You must have a special account ;)

1060 from 8 players + C Pendles

Not a bad start.
Not sure if that includes Martins 69 or not. On the front page it says BYE but on the matchup page it says 69

On the match up page it is just showing their predicted score. Not their average. (they wouldn't have had the code to deal with it better).

The scores are not included yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back