• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 25, 2011
Perth, WA
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
East Perth
Ok someone please tell me what the hell happened today? I didn't see any of the game & didn't even have access to streaming radio!

toast rance best defender In the league by the length of the Flemington straight
cotch lifted in the last so did grigg and houli
jack such a star heart and soul of the side

Jan 3, 2005
At Home
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
L.A. Kings, Oakland Raiders
Ok someone please tell me what the hell happened today? I didn't see any of the game & didn't even have access to streaming radio!
GWS played a great game and constricted Richmond, the Yellow & Black Attack was good enough to snag victory from defeat in the last quarter. Tigers won one they would have dropped years past.

May 17, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
I know ill get slammed by some but I was impressed in the end (not all game). We usually lose games like these by 20 odd points but the boys responded to Dimma near having a heart attack at 3/4 time and found a way to get up. Good footy teams find a way to win when they are not playing their best footy.

Nov 26, 2007
Queensland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Hull City
I know ill get slammed by some but I was impressed in the end (not all game). We usually lose games like these by 20 odd points but the boys responded to Dimma near having a heart attack at 3/4 time and found a way to get up. Good footy teams find a way to win when they are not playing their best footy.

Yes, usually we do lose these games, and I was fully expecting a loss today as well.

Never been happier to be wrong.

rideclutch

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Formula 1, PGA Tour
That's what you call winning ugly.

There's lots ot work on, but there was a time when we'd let that game slip at 3QT. Big final quarter effort from the boys; as Dimma said that's the least they could do to honour Phil Walsh.

Back