VFL Round 12 - Collingwood vs Sandringham at Victoria Park (Pies WON 78-68! Replay post 420, page 17)

Remove this Banner Ad

I
You didn't even know Darcy played last night, now you're saying he had a blinder. Me thinks you are a troll.
I checked his stats I noticed he had 4 touches so I'm guessing he only played for ten minutes

Moore and Maynard played well . I think Buckley needs to play them for at least 5 more games need to give our kids a go .. Go the pies

Yes I do .. We played for a top 4 spot last night against the back to back premiers of last year .. I was suprised to see Grundy playing Vfl. I checked the goal kickers from last night and didn't see Darcy with any goals by his name .. He played defence I'm guessing ., we need to rest swan white and Cloke next week and give the young guys a chance ..
So you're a Collingwood supporter who failed to watch, listen, or pay attention to the biggest game of the year, or any of the selections etc leading up to the game.

Yyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh.........

I
So you're a Collingwood supporter who failed to watch, listen, or pay attention to the biggest game of the year, or any of the selections etc leading up to the game.

Yyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh.........
I watched the game with the volume off because of the bias commetors . I didn't see Moore or Maynard so I wasn't sure if they played .. I noticed Witts get pushed around again tho . Needed Grundy to win this game ., but I'm not getting millions to pick the side

I

I watched the game with the volume off because of the bias commetors . I didn't see Moore or Maynard so I wasn't sure if they played .. I noticed Witts get pushed around again tho . Needed Grundy to win this game ., but I'm not getting millions to pick the side

Guys take it easy! We need to put games on moore maynard and sharanberg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys take it easy! We need to put games on moore maynard and sharanberg
True but not at the cost of playing finals ..Buckley could've experimented against the bottom sides .. Grundy is playing vfl and was ready for last night ??

How come here http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/darcy-moore.1093372/page-11#post-39427938 and here
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...ing-megathread.1084957/page-159#post-39426782

You talk about Moore playing against Hawthorn yet in this thread you strangely have no idea whether he played AFL or VFL? Medium troll attempt 3/10 - IGN
Been telling the mods for months this guy was a bonafide troll. Their leniency toward him has been extraordinary. Hope they're paying attention...

So Grundy absolutely torched Hickey ? Interestingly, St.Kilda traded pick 12 for Hickey in the same draft we got Grundy with pick 18......

Happy ****ing Days.

Glad we did not Chase Hickey in 2012 Trade Period :)

Buckleys choice to play Moore ahead of Grundy must of cost us the game . Go the pies
There's a thread to discuss decisions made by Buckley. Go there.

Just got home from the feezer that was Vic Park today, will attempt a review below. Stood with Dave and our VFL group near the bench, watched the end of the Giants/Tigers game on a phone, saw Scharenberg and Marsh hold us together down back, good day.

Anyway;

2; Dwyer; In the bests again, as he always is at this level. Some of his second efforts were inspiring today.
4; Grundy; Was close to best on ground for the first three quarters for sure, really strong in the ruck, took some big marks around the ground and used it well. Rested in the final term, presumably for the trip to Adelaide.
7 Kennedy; If he wasn't best on ground he'd be damn close to it. Brilliant in patches, including the start of the third term when no one would help him. Came off in the first 30 second with Brodie in a double blood rule, they laughed about it when coming back on.
12; Scharenberg; Once again better then last week, I'm calling it, he's ready for senior footy, If Maynard was ready, so is Matty now. He set up the winning goal by winning a contest on the wing and using it well.
14; Young; Ok I guess, used it well most of the time, had a shocker in the third but it rolled out of bounds so didn't hurt us.
17; Marsh; Played on McCartin and blanketed him for three quarters. Brilliant defensively but his kicking isn't good, we know that. In the bests again
19; Greenwood; DIDN'T PLAY, general soreness, more like leg soreness given as the excuse.
27; Amrstrong; Did ok at times, but didn't have a massive impact on the game
28; Sinclair; Too good for this level but isn't anywhere near ready to go, Only played 3/4 of the game time, although did come back on late in the last quarter to help save us.
33; Karnezis; Thought he was good today, kicked the match sealing goal, tackled pretty well, played well I thought.
38; Goodyear; Got him confused with Jake Williams a lot because they look so similar, but he had an impact at times, I think.
39; Manteit; A quieter game for him but he shows plenty of potential.
40; Seedsman; Was he being saved for Thursday? Spent more time on the bench then on the ground in the second half after being in our best 3-4 players in the first half.
41; Abbott; The Big Show was back, the goal to start the final term and the celebration was rather nice. Hurt his shoulder twice in the final quarter, hope he's ok.
44; Gault; Played up forward and in the ruck, did ok, without being a standout at any point.
46; Cox; Presented well up forward but just couldn't hold a mark. One real highlight was a beautiful kick to Patty 30 out on the chest. he is improving every time he plays.

Of the VFL listed players Williams, Moloney, Pendlebury amd Gray stood out, although Gray missed too many shots that could have sealed it.

Story of the day..... Grundy will play vs Port, Seedsman maybe, Levi out was a disappointment, Marsh and Shazz great down back.

Another good VFL win, against another top 4 team.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back