Autopsy Round 14: Richmond V GWS @ MCG - Changes for Carlton

Vote for your top 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's an ultimate showdown: Lambert Vs. Morris.

Is Lambert even more useless a small forward than Morris? 2 games and only 16 touches and 0 goals playing mostly as a small forward.

WTF Greene spat at Miles?

MRP will look into that yeah?

I'd think so, due to health risks. I'd think that would almost be Assalt, anyone associated/knowledge with the law care to comment? Also a very bad look for the game as well as just completely unacceptable behaviour...

Last edited:
Just read the game day thread.
Boy o Boy Wow Wee.
Some of you lot need to calm down. Sack this person, why wont he retire, drop that person, we are s**t, everyone is s**t.

And to people who said we didnt deserve it. How so? we had 9 more scoring shots. It wasnt pretty but if anything was terrible it was our forward entries and even worse our shots on goal. Its not Dimmas fault some games the players cant kick straight at goal. We kick straighter and we come home with a min 6 goal win and its happy days.

Memo to AFL - GWS are a good developing side that don't need charity free kicks any more. Umpires don't need to even up the game by giving cheap frees from non officiating umpires from 80 meters away.

Razor Ray is a disgraceful spiteful garden gnome. The worst umpire that has graced the football field. His poor decision making rubs off on other umpires. The AusKick umpires were far better. The game was unwatchable and confusing at times thanks to poor umpiring. Just disgraceful for both sides.

We have the best defender in the comp and the best forward. Rance and Jack are crucial to this side. Cotchin (again) willed us across the line. One point I'd like to make - if we kicked straight, we should have won by 5-6 goals. We played ugly and we won ugly. Good sides know how to win ugly - and this side is learning that trait. Hawthorn and Sydney both won games by low margins - they did what they had to - and so did we. GWS are a VERY good side, and will only improve. So this was an good win - but one you don't want to show a friend who has never seen an AFL game. The standard was low in the first with some really BAD umpiring. But our foot skills were really poor at times.

Changes - Depends on the VFL game and Maric's report.

I think the game has gone past Newman, but his tackle on Shaw was a game saver - as was Bachelor's last two contests. Lambert is a bit iffy, and Hunt does not do enough. Gordon works hard, but is not impacting the scoreboard. so even though we won, I'd be watching Lennon, Menadue and Madonna in the VFL.

It was ugly - but no one will care after the Home and Away games. We beat a finals aspirant on the MCG. I'll take that any day - good or ugly.

We haven't beaten North since Round 5, 2011. Can't believe they've had the wood on us for so long... they're as inconsistent as we are.

Not sure if it has been mentioned but Doc larkins said Griff subluxed the shoulder and will have a scan but should be OK and will have surgery (in his opinion) at the end of the season

F***!!! Thanks for the update Baz but, F***!!!

We were lucky, lucky that the Giants aren't quite mature enough to make us pay for being pathetic once again. While there were some who busted a gut for 4 quarters to try and keep us in the game there were way too many passengers today who seemed to think that we'd just have to turn up to get the 4 points. Still it's the sign of good side that you can win when that is happening. Still we wouldn't want to front up next Friday night simply expecting it to happen as Carlton would love to knock us off and put a big dent in our finals chances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Memo to AFL - GWS are a good developing side that don't need charity free kicks any more. Umpires don't need to even up the game by giving cheap frees from non officiating umpires from 80 meters away.

Razor Ray is a disgraceful spiteful garden gnome. The worst umpire that has graced the football field. His poor decision making rubs off on other umpires. The AusKick umpires were far better. The game was unwatchable and confusing at times thanks to poor umpiring. Just disgraceful for both sides.

We have the best defender in the comp and the best forward. Rance and Jack are crucial to this side. Cotchin (again) willed us across the line. One point I'd like to make - if we kicked straight, we should have won by 5-6 goals. We played ugly and we won ugly. Good sides know how to win ugly - and this side is learning that trait. Hawthorn and Sydney both won games by low margins - they did what they had to - and so did we. GWS are a VERY good side, and will only improve. So this was an good win - but one you don't want to show a friend who has never seen an AFL game. The standard was low in the first with some really BAD umpiring. But our foot skills were really poor at times.

Changes - Depends on the VFL game and Maric's report.

I think the game has gone past Newman, but his tackle on Shaw was a game saver - as was Bachelor's last two contests. Lambert is a bit iffy, and Hunt does not do enough. Gordon works hard, but is not impacting the scoreboard. so even though we won, I'd be watching Lennon, Menadue and Madonna in the VFL.

It was ugly - but no one will care after the Home and Away games. We beat a finals aspirant on the MCG. I'll take that any day - good or ugly.

Newmans last 5 mins showed why he is in the side. Steady hand and clear head.

Newmans last 5 mins showed why he is in the side. Steady hand and clear head.
Then he can start with the green vest and contribute when he's best able to :p

Anybody got a vid/ pic or gif of Dimma going blue ?
lmaoooooo

8E30D3E7-6863-4034-900C-E85C0E7CC9A0.jpg

Last edited:
toast cevaproll picked we would win at 3quarter time must of been watching with his son

Lol. Unfortunately the little fella wasnt at the game so I was watching the game without him. I must admit it cross my mind to not watch any games without him. First home game I went this year for a win.
Dees, Bulldogs, Cats and Eagles were all loses.

Back