Game Day Rd 14 Roos v GCS- kissed 2014..whoops so shattered I mean 2015...goodbye....sniffle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep - the whole game. So distressing. Would be huge to get out of this now but we don't deserve it. Lucky to be 5 goals down. Bunch of heartless pricks. An embarassment to the shinboner spirit.
Gutless, heartless, spineless.

Wuth all due respect to Waite and Dal Santo, they don't actually change the unenthusiastic culture. They enforce it.

Our sets up around the contest is terrible. Why do we set up so clustered and so close to the ball? We get exposed too often.
Because right at the moment, we are s**t. We'd struggle to beat anyone. For whatever reason, we're having one of those years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a disgrace. No effort and a really bad look for our club. Absolute s**t

Joke team really, starts with the poor recruiting, no chance this list can compete with the one paced focus. Means we have at least two years before being able to correct by which time the rest will be spent

Im done with this schit..........selection committee selects players not giving anything worth of value throughout the season. Players are playing with no sense of urgency whatsoever. And too many here do circle jerks over tapouts that have 25% of value. Majak Daw is at best a VFL player get rid of him for what we can get.

Andrew Swallow is a good player but his inclusion in this side affects negatively with the likes of Cunnington and Zeibell. The club seriously needs to clinically dissect this team of who they want going forward and who honestly needs to leave and look elsewhere.
Scott's grand plan to which Crocker follows needs to be looked at , I mean look at it honestly folks its the game plan or the players not following instructions......which one is it??

Put the cue in the rack as we all know no one will win this day and age from outside the 4.

We need a GUN FORWARD that can straighten this team up.

Thomas is in serious trouble with the laws changing every week but he did spark creativity going into the centre. I want to see more time for him to go into the cauldron and get banged and busted up a bit so it stops him to naturally dive to get a free kick.

Never and I mean never have I seen a team that had so many players down on confidence and play so bad.........not even in recent 100 point floggings.

F%&%%^&^$$cking woeful NMFC.

As the americans would say, time to blow it up. Not only too many spuds but a culture of laziness has infected this club. Starting with Daw, Gibson and sadly, Drew.

We've become a joke this year and have shamed the jumper 1 too many times. Concessions were made when we we're young and inexperienced, sub par performance could be reasoned away. That doesn't wash 5 years down the track and the same issues persist.

We need a clean out and we need it now.

Have the board got the stones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back