Autopsy Round 14: Richmond V GWS @ MCG - Changes for Carlton

Vote for your top 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes ... and this flog comes screaming in as third man up, lands flat on his back and people are saying he was badly done by and Ivan should get a week. He was coming in at high speed. Ivan could well think the bloke was going to smash him in the back of the head. I thought that was what he was going to do too. Ivan was well within his rights to protect himself while trying to contest the ruck. He had a split second to decide and probably protected himself instinctively.
Amen Sister.

lmaoooooo

EF634150-86C2-4522-886F-2676C2D82743.jpg
Looks like he gave Floss, Hunt and Miles all a clip over the ears.
Sore.

I was just making mention of how red their ears were.
Floss goes alright I reckon.
He goes very well, but he misses targets to often. Still young and love him to bits. Just an observation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had 8 players with less than 10 possessions today. Really can't continue to carry that many. Batch and Grimes are playing well but it's pretty clear now that they offer next to no rebound. If Hunt is gonna play half back, he needs to rebound more. If he's gonna play through the wings, he needs to get a hell of a lot more of it. Either way we need someone to assist Houli off half back. Lambert and Hunt were absolute passengers today. Nipper Gordon was handy though. Vickery and Griffiths too quiet. Newman completely ineffectual.

Tough hard contest, got the win and we move on, anyone expecting a stroll in the park against GWS have got rocks in their heads, they are not garbage anymore.
They were 7-5 for a good reason, will be scary good soon.

Cotchin , if he plays the way he has lately he will looking at an AA
Bleeds Yellow & Black, harder than Selwood and all his ilk, massive game.

I thought Bachar was ordinary until the last qtr...but he's picked up 32 disposals???
Funny what we see and what we miss in a game.
All Australian half back if they have ANY idea! Tough as these days.
lmaoooooo

EF634150-86C2-4522-886F-2676C2D82743.jpg
Eddie McHardwick.

I reckon Ivan may be in trouble, really hope Cotchin gets off for insufficient force though

Back