No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerforlife78 I've stumbled across a thing called a ''swineapple'. Hollowed out pine Apple wrapped with bacon and stuffed with boneless ribs.

pig.jpg

Best junk food ever?
So many contenders...I'm going to have to think about it.
I think we would have to sort it into catagories spud kinda like (ill put my answers in)
Best after grog junk food - 2 x bacon deluxe burgers from Hungry Jacks with extra cheese and extra bacon
Best on the grog JF - Any kebab with extra garlic sause tied with a good curry
Best at home footy JF - Pizza, is delivered to your door and you can have tea with beer in one hand, pizza in another screaming at the tv
Tasiest JF - Chinese take away

I think we would have to sort it into catagories spud kinda like (ill put my answers in)
Best after grog junk food - 2 x bacon deluxe burgers from Hungry Jacks with extra cheese and extra bacon
Best at home footy JF - Pizza, is delivered to your door and you can have tea with beer in one hand, can in another screaming at the tv

You had me at hello

Best at home footy JF - Pizza, is delivered to your door and you can have tea with beer in one hand, can in another screaming at the tv
I like your list
But you're on death row and the warden is unsurprisingly a bit of an a-hole and a tight-fisted campaigner to boot.
You get one choice.
What's it going to be, sunshine.
Make it quick coz the priest wants to read you your rights and then get back to looking at his etchings.

Kebab is the best 'cease drinking food'.
You always think, 'I'll just have a kebab, then I'll fire up'. But it always signals the end of your night.

Hey Groupie_ after you liked my question asking if you would tap caitlyn jenner im after some clarification. Was that a hell no like or a hell yes like?
no chance

wouldnt even root kris jenner

I like your list
But you're on death row and the warden is unsurprisingly a bit of an a-hole and a tight-fisted campaigner to boot.
You get one choice.
What's it going to be, sunshine.
Make it quick coz the priest wants to read you your rights and then get back to looking at his etchings.
Im going a full bucket of KFC so I can spew and s**t every where in the electric chair as one last act of defiance :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kebab is the best 'cease drinking food'.
You always think, 'I'll just have a kebab, then I'll fire up'. But it always signals the end of your night.
George columbaris has set up one of his kebab shops around the corner from me. Haven't been there though since I'm too lazy. Probably the same as the old trailer shop kebab except 3x the price

Im going a full bucket of KFC so I can spew and s**t every where in the electric chair as one last act of defiance :p
The guard brings you your bucket of chicken. You open it up and find that its the perfect blend of original, extra-crispy, hot & spicy - and not a chicken wing or crap piece of chicken to be found.

He's a kind-hearted soul so he's also brought in three large chips, 24 of those cake like buns, and enough gravy to drown a family of four. All of it is at that temperature you just love.

You look at the chicken. So much ******* chicken. An amateur would feel anxious, but you know what you're doing. You've been to this dance before and tonight you're going to dance until your feet bleed.

In your left hand you grab a drumstick. Your right a big juicy breast....the sort of breast that Elle had when she was doing those TAB ads.

You poor gravy all over Elle's drumstick and breast until they're both smothered.
Then you chow down. You chow down like there's no tomorrow...

* it...I'm out...
Hope you enjoyed the meal though :D

Last edited:
The guard brings you your bucket of chicken. You open it up and find that its the perfect blend of original, extra-crispy, hot & spicy - and not a chicken wing or crap piece of chicken to be found.

He's a kind-hearted soul so he's also bought in three large chips, 24 of those cake like buns, and enough gravy to drown a family of four. All of it is at that temperature you just love.

You look at the chicken. So much ******* chicken. An amateur would feel anxious, but you know what you're doing. You've been to this dance before and tonight you're going to dance until your feet bleed.

In your left hand you grab a drumstick. Your right a big juicy breast....the sort of breast that Elle had when she was doing those TAB ads.

You poor gravy all over Elle's drumstick and breast, until they're both smothered.
Then you chow down. You chow down like there's no tomorrow...

**** it...I'm out...
Hope you enjoyed the meal though :D
I didn't realise I was in my own choose your own adventure book, I want a conjugal visit not ****ing chicken! :p

I didn't realise I was in my own choose your own adventure book, I want a conjugal visit not ****ing chicken! :p
You take your 78th mouthful of chicken, and then you stop.
You look at the chicken breast in your hand. Damn, it's sexy.
The way the chicken fat glistens in the sun.
The way the grease just slides off it.
You hear a deep guttural groan from your stomach.
But it isn't your stomach...
This chicken..so ******* sexy...you can't stop yourself....

You take your 78th mouthful of chicken, and then you stop.
You look at the chicken breast in your hand. Damn, it's sexy.
The way the chicken fat glistens in the sun.
The way the grease just slides off it.
You hear a deep guttural groan from your stomach.
But it isn't your stomach...
This chicken..so ******* sexy...you can't stop yourself....
This is RichoLedio pr0n :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back