Werewolf Werewolf Game Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

pffft

If I didn't single handedly swing the vote from me (it was like 7-1) to SM on day 2 or whatever it was, this would be all over for the good guys.

Not only that but I orchestrated fitzroybulldogs downfall as well

Pretty sure I swayed that vote

So tomorrow I'm thinking about starting the stat spreadsheet

How far back do people want me to start from? Like the beginning? When I joined? From Noobz0r's game?

Simpsons game was my first game and seems to be one of the first really big games, so maybe there? There were issues with that game though so maybe the SW one is a decent starting point.

Maybe start at the beginning of the S18/S19 offseason, Millky95 ? I know the first themed games started showing up then (FP32's X-Men game was the first I think).

Or start at SM's first game, whichever makes more sense.

Simpsons game was where it was at brah.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personallu im not a fan of thr dead PM anymore, we shouldnt be looking behind the curtain so much. Takes away from the mystery and strategy.

Also no a fan of the mods posting who is left and what roles. Feel like that should be left to players to sort out whats going on. Takes away a players ability to lie to a degree.

Personallu im not a fan of thr dead PM anymore, we shouldnt be looking behind the curtain so much. Takes away from the mystery and strategy.

Also no a fan of the mods posting who is left and what roles. Feel like that should be left to players to sort out whats going on. Takes away a players ability to lie to a degree.
I like the updates from the mods. If you've had a couple of busy days and need to catch up it gives you a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back