News Boomer's 400th jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, from a professional perspective, if I was in charge I would refuse to have a nickname appear on a jumper. It seems very amateur.

D5A8LYP.jpg

Use the K.I.S.S. method of design, Keep It Simple Stupid. Just follow what has been done before with a logo designed from the club logo like I have designed above. Also under the logo on the front put the details of the match like the Australian Cricket Team does. Currently Brent Harvey is due to play game 400 in Round 17 against Brisbane at the GABBA.

Looks like he's playing game number 4,290

In that case they can name the stadium after him for all I care

It's a little naff, but I like it.
Made it part of the design without being intrusive.

If this wasn't Boomer Harvey you'd all be saying how good it is.

That's a massive hour, I get it for souvenir jumpers but for the whole team to wear your name AND for the design to be intergrated instead of having a badge. It's nuts! I guess his nickname suits it well, probably wouldn't do it if he had one of the more colourful nicknames.

Essendon couldn't afford to make one due to ongoing legal costs.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
Nah, he designed the jumper they wear in the first place, he was on the committee that decided on a sash back in 1888.

D5A8LYP.jpg

Use the K.I.S.S. method of design, Keep It Simple Stupid. Just follow what has been done before with a logo designed from the club logo like I have designed above. Also under the logo on the front put the details of the match like the Australian Cricket Team does. Currently Brent Harvey is due to play game 400 in Round 17 against Brisbane at the GABBA.

Codym's is good, but this I think is quintessential. While suggestions of what other clubs can look good, it is not Shinboner spirit material so those get discarded. Shrink the 29 and add something to the shield and we've got a winner. But WizWaff is pretty much spot on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no real problem with this. 400 games is a frankly ridiculous achievement, and in the modern age of one off guernseys being used regularly, this is no worse than anything rugby league pumps out.

If he'd played 400 games for an NRL team they'd probably have a sublimated photo of him on the jumper wearing a jumper with his face on it in an infinite regression or something

400 games is worth celebrating.
If North miss finals he can only afford to miss one match next year if he wants to break Tucky's record.

Will the whole team be wearing this or just Number 29? Seeing as it is all about him and when he stuffs up he doesn't have to apologize to the playing group

... anyway. o_O

As I said if his name wasn't Boomer Harvey we would all be saying how great this jumper is and we'd all be out buying one.

And I thought it was pretty pathetic Essendon didn't even put a "400" above the sponsor on the indigenous jumper at the very least.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back