Autopsy Post game. Close but not quite. Pies down by 10

Axl the great

Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Perhaps if Scharon, Sinclair or Ramsey were fit/ready, or Seedsman was in form we may be able to use him elsewhere. Overall I thought he was amongst our best.

Not his fault as i stated, but with Toovey Maynard, Williams Langdon and Oxley out there, we were hardly in need of small/medium defenders now were we?

Robroy22

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2012
Jindabyne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Central Broken Hill (Magpies)
Sounds like Wayne Carey put a brain worm in a few posters noggins. 'Can't keep having honourable losses'? The way he was carrying on you'd think we were an experienced team finding ways to lose.

Maybe we should do it like North do? Lets see how "the King" summarizes his old mob?

SwanDaneFan1991

Emeritus Boot Studding Professor
Jul 20, 2012
The Pivotonian Wilderness
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs
Tough luck guys, you should have won.

Beautiful viewing at the end. We both support unbelievably special clubs.

I am going to agree with Scottabe_pendles and while not directly quoting, regardless of the Walsh fiasco, f@#k off and stop being a condescending pr#%k. Damn rude rubbing it in and saying "oh so close". Again and again with this. Will be waiting until finals to end your three peat dipstick :thumbsu:

kenneje

Premiership Player
Apr 25, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
I am going to agree with Scottabe_pendles and while not directly quoting, regardless of the Walsh fiasco, f@#k off and stop being a condescending pr#%k. Damn rude rubbing it in and saying "oh so close". Again and again with this. Will be waiting until finals to end your three peat dipstick :thumbsu:

Fair enough. It wasn't meant as a jab. Get rid of it if you want.

davywap

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 10, 2010
on a chair
AFL Club
Collingwood
Am I alone in thinking Thyril's game last night was massively overrated (as it always is) given he kicked 5 goals? I swear people must just see that he kicked 5 and think he's had a blinder.
He only had 10 touches and didn't have one flashy bit of play that I can remember.
If you take away the 2 goals handed to him by terrible umpiring decisions and the one that fell in his lap from an arsy soccer kick by Lewis, he really didn't do that much

Jonno94

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Am I alone in thinking Thyril's game last night was massively overrated (as it always is) given he kicked 5 goals? I swear people must just see that he kicked 5 and think he's had a blinder.
He only had 10 touches and didn't have one flashy bit of play that I can remember.
If you take away the 2 goals handed to him by terrible umpiring decisions and the one that fell in his lap from an arsy soccer kick by Lewis, he really didn't do that much
He made the most of his chances, it doesn't matter how he got them.

He sealed the game with his feign and then handball in the last few minutes but other than that didn't do a lot I agree. Probably two goals from stupid turnovers, one from that ridiculously lucky play by Lewis and another for head-high contact that he arguably dived for (was probably going to get hit anyway but he did duck his head further). You always have a /good/ game when you kick 5 goals, but it wasn't a dominant performance by him by any means, and nothing to add to the highlight reel as such.

davywap

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 10, 2010
on a chair
AFL Club
Collingwood
He made the most of his chances, it doesn't matter how he got them.
Doesn't make him BOG simply because you kick straight or duck your head a few times. Pendlebury was far more influential and it's disrespectful to him for anyone to say Thyril played a better game

davywap

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 10, 2010
on a chair
AFL Club
Collingwood
He sealed the game with his feign and then handball in the last few minutes but other than that didn't do a lot I agree. Probably two goals from stupid turnovers, one from that ridiculously lucky play by Lewis and another for head-high contact that he arguably dived for (was probably going to get hit anyway but he did duck his head further). You always have a /good/ game when you kick 5 goals, but it wasn't a dominant performance by him by any means, and nothing to add to the highlight reel as such.
Got 2 from head-high frees

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

1405739290084.png

davywap

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 10, 2010
on a chair
AFL Club
Collingwood
Aww u mad? Broomhead's had only 1 good game all year, Cloke is useless, etc. I've got a point, where as you just keep spewing out the same senseless s**t over and over.
At least TG is just a troll, you actually seem to believe in your own s**t

Somebody

Premiership Player
Apr 12, 2007
Somewhere
AFL Club
Collingwood
I see your point but if we don't want to play Grundy and Witts then Moore has to play. Gault will never be more than a backup.
I don't think yo can say "never will be". he's young, still light, tall guys take longer esp skinny ones. Never know how he might develop, but for now he hopefuly can become a more dangerous 3rd tall which is a shade above a back up.

Implanttheseed

Team Captain
May 30, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm proud, but it feels s**t because it felt as if we were going to win it for the whole game. Right up until that Bruest goal we were on top and it felt that we could win by 1-2 goals. FML, that's two times in a row.

Why are people pissed of at White? He was better than Elliott, Moore and Fasolo. Fasolo had a cameo second half of the third quarter but thats it.

Instead of a Dangerfield lets look for a forward that can dominate, not just against s**t teams but also the big teams and not choke like the forwards we have now.

I actually thought white was pretty good.. I think it is a fitness issue for him. You could see that he was blowing hard after a huge effort to get forward to take that mark. I think that is why he sprayed the kick not a mental thing imo

^
North at their age profile continually failing is more apt, as you say, for Carey's lame commentary. That utensil has a pathological obsession with Buckley, which expresses itself through Cloke. Flog of the very highest order.

Is w***er Carey still upset that we Sacked him as Assistant Coach after 1 year and Buckley smashed him when he Played on him?

When you Kick 5 Goals. It is always a Great Game

rhys_22

Club Legend
Jun 21, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
People can say what they want on their own board but if I go on the hawthorn board and breathe one word after a loss they crack it and suspend me..just saying.

Back