Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because this is a general discussion and we are welcoming individuals? Leave my new friend alone.

I thought you were about to say me. You're ******* lucky lol

I am not sensing anything, maybe it's just you and war machine ...

#tensionfree :rainbow:

Thought they were pathetic. Sums up the whole year tbh. Waite was a mistake, and a handful of others need to be taken out back and shot.

Fair call. Although I'm not sure shooting Thomas would work. He dives too well for that.

I got tagged in by Good_Old for some reason. Seemed like a thread with good people in it. You on the other hand seem like a dropkick.

"regulars" lol. You make it sound like it's a sorority.

My pleasure :p

Fair call. Although I'm not sure shooting Thomas would work. He dives too well for that.
He needs to get on with it. The ducking business has impacted his confidence. Too many passengers going through the motions. Pies and West Coast are showing everyone you don't necessarily need a good team to perform. Just need constant pressure and non-stop tackling.

I'm non-discriminatory, I treat everyone like they're stupid. :rainbow:
Good to see you using the treat others as you would like others to treat you concept
Lol, does everyone else's boards have posters who only pop up after a loss?

Not sure if they're multiflogs or not but they run riot on our board. "In house" shitfights happening everywhere. :D

Our board certainly has them. They haven't posted much this season yet

Sorry I've been so quite since Friday, just haven't been in a very footy-friendly mood. Acceptable effort from the Dogs tonight, not stellar by any means but got the job done on a clearly well-improved Blues team. Barker really should be kept on.

Also yeah, two people used jokers on the Roos. For -110 points. Ouch.
lolnorf :$

I'll just sit here and giggle :p
:)

Thank you guy. Was starting to think there was a secret handshake needed to enter.

No tension on my end. Someone should warn brett
I like you War Machine, welcome to the friendly group of ccers.

Just heard this song on Rage

Takes me back to the excitement of Nirvana and thinking about their next masterpiece but like Phil Walsh he never got to finish it.

Sadly, I'm also reminded of how amazing an actor Heath Ledger was and the type of amazing roles he could have started in, had he lived. Think Nolan said he had plans to bring The Joker back for the final film in his Dark Knight trilogy had he lived...

Just heard this song on Rage

Takes me back to the excitement of Nirvana and thinking about their next masterpiece but like Phil Walsh he never got to finish it.

Biggest tragedy in music.

Their most underrated song:

Fyfo has called me Belle Gibson, Steven Milne and James Hird all in the last week :cry:
I reckon you're more like Brad Scott. He went to the US a few years ago and came back claiming ice hockey tactics as
LOL NORF's
intellectual property.

Also, he's real melty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about conspiracies, but being blocked out of thread based on mistaken identity seems a bit unfair.

Seems more like corruption. Starburns_ or Star-gate_ amirite? (Sorry Good_Old)
#attentionwhoremachine

:rolleyes:

Not sure about conspiracies, but being blocked out of thread based on mistaken identity seems a bit unfair.

Seems more like corruption. Starburns_ or Star-gate_ amirite? (Sorry Good_Old)

It's Starship get it right n00b, he built Bigfooty on rock and roll.

Bender's been pretty testy in recent weeks and then he announced his resignation and changed his username. Is everything okay with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back