Werewolf Millky and Liccas Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still suss on Marlowe for the reasons BigJoeD gave as well to be honest

I'm also suss on everyone mind you because this game plays with your head

Yep, the theory stacked up with FB, I reckon Marlowe will be a part of the other evil faction.

I definitely trust that Marlowe, Brahj and Hatchy are not wolves but they could still be mafia

Absolutely - it reads like the mafia may have seered FB and jumped all over him

Yep, the theory stacked up with FB, I reckon Marlowe will be a part of the other evil faction.

Mafia definitely went early on him.

I'll guess that one of those three at least is probably mafia

Definitely suss on Marlowe, Noobz and BigJoeD.

You're wasting your time with me, humblest of humble villager I'm afraid.
But I'm with you on the other two

You all are just jealous you don't have my impeccable intuition. You would be wise to keep me around.

...then again when you're right 51% of the time you are wrong 49% of the time. Evil should not kill me because I will probably help lynch the wrong villager tomorrow.

And most of those posts were apologizing for not posting, which is why I'm suss. Very similar to fb.
You're right. FB and I decided in our PM to post the exact same way.
You posted a few times in a short burst explaining about not posting... then voted for a villager who was going to be mod killed anyway
I was at the Swan Districts game. Tiiiiiins.

Another reason not to kill me is because you probably already know I am innocent so instead of wasting a nighttime kill you would be best to keep me alive and then try and pin the mafia role on me tomorrow during the day when suspicious are no doubt going to be high should I survive the night.

You all are just jealous you don't have my impeccable intuition. You would be wise to keep me around.

...then again when you're right 51% of the time you are wrong 49% of the time. Evil should not kill me because I will probably help lynch the wrong villager tomorrow.
Why should we keep you around?

Because you're supposed to protect villagers. For too long we as a group are marginalized. Forgotten. Used as pawns in the power group's wrestle for village supremacy. But let's not forget why we play this game: to eradicate the forces of evil from our fair village. Surely yours is a hollow victory if all us innocent civilians are dead by the end of it all. This is a village not a cemetery.

Sweet. Glad we could get an admission of guilt. ;)
3y7TfLC3GrU53XN_CIHT15m1iQJefHTiyLxuxtBdq60olLjIsx1kfQFM9tVq4AgzfFvpF16ohMYrHJDhVUbb4j54fj2rDRyKcSE95nzZxkSffz3ih0uukzUGLdg00rPJi4nGeR0=w511-h288-nc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only two mafia left though so one of them at minimum was just jumping on a bandwagon.

The Alpha was dead but a villager killed as well. But the village slept peacefully. Little did they know, evil was busy trying to ruin the village once and for all...

The mafia needed blood. They stalked a member of the village into the ciniema. They were watching a late night showing of The Spice Girls movie. As the mafia went for the kill they froze. Stopped. A witch's curse stopping them to kill...

The vigilante was on the prowl. Desperate to save the village. He stalked Marlowe someone considered suss by the village. A sniper rifle shot through the skull made short work of him.

Unfortunately for SM the vigilante, the wolves, hungry for meat, jumped him from behind ripping him apart limb from limb.

TL;DR
Mafia kill blocked by the Witch
Marlowe (Villager) - Killed by Vigilante
SM (Vigilante) - Killed by Werewolves

DEADLINE IS 7PM. Let's get lynching!

pantskyle you need to vote today or be modkilled.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back