Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it a rest. Debate the game/its features or ignore and move on.
Happy to oblige.

What will you do when the inevitable circlejerk (The Big Sauce, Lance Uppercut, Drummer_19 etc) arrive and start making gibes?

Happy to oblige.

What will you do when the inevitable circlejerk (The Big Sauce, Lance Uppercut, Drummer_19 etc) arrive and start making jibes?
My post is directed to all. Any further rubbish from either side and it will be dealt with accordingly.

Anyone got a gorgon chest checkpoint? Just have the 1 character atm.
I think I may have one.
We lost the Gorgon checkpoint a few weeks ago and haven't been able to get it back since. Blacky wants to do a full vault of glass today, so there's always that option.
I'm up for one tonight. What time?

Also anyone up for L32 or L34 PoEs or even help with my first L35?

To the people that improved at PvP did you initially suck for an extended period of time before improving? Might have one last crack at Crucible while IB is on.
Yep, sucked hard. And before anyone tells you otherwise, default guns suck. You have to find legendary/exotics before you really compete.

Yep sucked for ages. That's why it's so much fun, because it's genuinely complex

That's the core fun of this game IMO, it actually forces you to be patient and learn to play it right and figure out all the nuances.

For all its faults its a very rewarding game IMO that teaches the non FPSer how to play FPS. The social aspect has been a bonus.

Also on the weapons. Yes Thorn and Last word are good but they aren't as good as whatever the weapon type your used to. For me I'm 100x better at the scout rifle than I am at any handcanon or assault rifle. Just find what you like and find what legendary or exotic is the best in that weapon type.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also on the weapons. Yes Thorn and Last word are good but they aren't as good as whatever the weapon type your used to. For me I'm 100x better at the scout rifle than I am at any handcanon or assault rifle. Just find what you like and find what legendary or exotic is the best in that weapon type.
The Thorn/Hawkmoon/Last Word are still the best primaries in the game by far. Yes there's a degree of preference, and anyone can be good with any weapon, but in 1v1 face offs, Hand Cannons have a huge advantage over every primary from short to medium range. Only the Scout Rifle has an advantage in long range, and that can change with Hammer Forged on the Hand Cannon.

Balancing has always been a problem in this game's PVP.

i sucked big time when i first got the TLW, dont know what it was but i never struggled that bad with a new gun before. stuck at tho and now its my usual go-to.:D

Lance Uppercut what's your jolders hammer roll? My instrument of destruction is my vendor version against all odds. It has field scout which makes It into a bigger beast than it already was.
I also have an AAO with field scout, and it's awesome (rodeo, feeding frenzy), but I use my old Jolders every single time. It also has field scout, along with aggressive ballistics, take a knee and grenadier. Solid perks, although it's only recently I've worked out how handy take a knee can be. But it wrecks. It's so stable, hits like a jackhammer and fires like a lazer. Amazing.

But the AAO with field scout is only fractionally less good, they are lethal machines as well.

I also have an AAO with field scout, and it's awesome (rodeo, feeding frenzy), but I use my old Jolders every single time. It also has field scout, along with aggressive ballistics, take a knee and grenadier. Solid perks, although it's only recently I've worked out how handy take a knee can be. But it wrecks. It's so stable, hits like a jackhammer and fires like a lazer. Amazing.

But the AAO with field scout is only fractionally less good, they are lethal machines as well.
splitting hairs really. Jolders has better stabilty;AAO has more range....

what i dont understand is the move away from heavy machine to rockets. yeah the kills may be easier to get but when was the last time you went on a relentless with one?
machine gun master race.:)

s**t yeah. I tell people that sure, rockets are an easy 4 kills. No problems. Maybe more if you hit a point.

But when I get heavy with my Jolder's I get 50 in the mag and 24 in reserve. 74 bullets. I can kill a man with 2-3 of those if they are headshots, but to be conservative let's say 5 bullets. Even with a few misses that's a potential of 14 kills. If you get in a headshot rhythm you could get more than that. The only problem is running into a rocket or super before you get going.

I have a sweet Ash Factory with the best possible roll and the only time I use it is trials!

s**t yeah. I tell people that sure, rockets are an easy 4 kills. No problems. Maybe more if you hit a point.

But when I get heavy with my Jolder's I get 50 in the mag and 24 in reserve. 74 bullets. I can kill a man with 2-3 of those if they are headshots, but to be conservative let's say 5 bullets. Even with a few misses that's a potential of 14 kills. If you get in a headshot rhythm you could get more than that. The only problem is running into a rocket or super before you get going.

I have a sweet Ash Factory with the best possible roll and the only time I use it is trials!
yeah i take it super safe at the start wait for rocket scrubs to kill each other and then profit.:D

i dont have a particularly good legendary pvp launcher so i just switch to truth. that being said it's the best pvp rocket in the game easy. in elim you can easily switch back and forth from it and exotic primaries.- bit tedious but worth.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back