Game Day Round 14, 2015 - Freo vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm optimistic of a good showing however I won't be forking out any of my hard earned to back it up. I'll be more than content to just tell everyone "I told you so.".

Hoping for a competitive game but in reality anything that resembles effort or under a 10 goal thumping will be nice. How has it come to this. Rekon Pavlich will find his kicking boots today. Seems this year is the year opposition key forwads line up to kick bags on us.

Never been so flat on game day. What a s**t house week its been for the afl and me personally. Now we have to play the dockers over there. Sheesh. All i ask is for the players show the same love and respect for the game that phil walsh had and go ******* hard at it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nup. None.
I should qualify this by saying that if we bring our 'A' game, and they their'D' game, the most likely outcome is that they will realise this soon enough. A team like Freo has the ability to change their attitude and game as required. Once they figure they're any risk of losing, they will change gears. Conversely, our team is at a stage where another team's shift to dominating play, more often than not, produces enough pressure for us to crumble. Today might be the day we don't crumble, but that's not my expectation. Still very, very young and still learning. Learning our game is one thing, learning to adjust as games change is another.

Predicted to rain all day in Perth

Oh that's a shame. No doubt Ross will be annoyed with the lesser spectacle a wet match will bring for the viewers.

Will be there today, current forecast here is for 80% chance of showers in the afternoon. She ain't gonna be pretty but hopefully big bodies of Beams, Rich, Lester can kick long to the forward 50 and smalls of Green, Taylor, Mayes and Zorko can do the rest

A certain West Coast game back in 2007 no one gave us a shot.

Hope the boys at least try to prove everyone wrong.

I don't think any rain we get will effect the game much.

If we win I will donate 200 dollars to charity.

With that being said, karma gods, make it happen!!

There needs to be a "If we win today" thread where we can make BS promises that we're never intending to keep lol.

If we win today I'll get off my bum and go for a walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back