Round 14 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldstein 59 at HT without really doing much. Should be good for one 50+ quarter in the second half with Brooksby/Nicholls tiring.
Rischitelli 57 :/ - only added 17 that second quarter

Also ******* glad I got rid of Mccarthy this week. Would've been playing at F6 if Downie wasn't playing.

Goldstein 59 at HT without really doing much. Should be good for one 50+ quarter in the second half with Brooksby/Nicholls tiring.
Rischitelli 57 :/ - only added 17 that second quarter

Also ******* glad I got rid of Mccarthy this week. Would've been playing at F6 if Downie wasn't playing.

I wanted to get rid of McCarthy this week, but then I lost both my rucks. He hasn't had a kick for about two months.

I wanted to get rid of McCarthy this week, but then I lost both my rucks. He hasn't had a kick for about two months.

Was planning to get rid of Tarrant and Mccarthy this week, but then Sloane got injured. Went mccarthy over Tarrant as Mccarthy > Mckernan generated enough cash to get in Macrae for Sloane. If Downie didn't play I would've had to Switch Mckernan with Cordy meaning Tarrant would play.

43 point quarter from Godstein

102 at 3QT :cool:
Risky also doing alright on 87. He's a tackling beast and his form over the last few weeks is turning him into a keeper.

So, yeah.

Godstein got me 135 as captain and Risky chimed in with a handy 118. Gone 119, 120, 118 the last 3 rounds.

Currently on 1439 from 13 + C

That's taking into account Geelong averages.

Only got the 3 playing tonight.

New Recruit Macrae, Bont and Yeo

Last edited:
Yep, he's gonna be my final midfield upgrade when he bottoms out in a couple of weeks. Just gotta somehow find the cash for him =)

The app (fantasy coach) says that next week his be will be ~106. Therefore, after this week I reckon he will have bottomed out. The the App and BE's are sometimes hard to track during rounds

The app (fantasy coach) says that next week his be will be ~106. Therefore, after this week I reckon he will have bottomed out. The the App and BE's are sometimes hard to track during rounds

Think my best option would be to scrap Tarrant and Cordy next week for 120k rookies. Will give me the cash to upgrade Rich (current M8) to Ablett the week after.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who do you reckon is more valuable to get in

Gary with a BE around 100 at probably the high 570's or so.
Rocky with a BE of 71 in the 480's.

On the one hand - Rocky will most likely go up in price and you can get him cheap. But in saying that Gary will probably go up in price as well.

If you can get both in consecutive weeks (which I should be able to) is it just a case of who you think will score more next week? Or are you jumping on Rocky at the lowest price possible

Yeo, Bont and Wallis all useless tonight. That's three of my four playing. Boyd is doing fine 98 3/4 time.

1565 with the following players tomorrow -

Fyfe(C)
Armitage
Newnes
Ibbotson
B.Smith
Rich
Mckernan

1565 with the following players tomorrow -

Fyfe(C)
Armitage
Newnes
Ibbotson
B.Smith
Rich
Mckernan

And I thought I was going well.. 1868 with Fyfe, Watson, Mundy and Newnes to come.

Good score mate

1496/16

Steven (C)
Newnes
Heppell
Goddard
Kavanagh
Mundy

I almost traded in Dahlhaus (69 and 56) last week but got Goddard (130) instead who's already outscored him with one less game. My trade ins have been pretty good lately with Pendlebury this week (152) and Wallis in round 12 (105).

1695 with hibberd newnes steven fyfe kavanagh and mckernan to go..
Big ups to boyd 143 dusty 132 lewis 125 and goldsteins 270 as captain

1670 from 16 +C. Got Clancee, Steven, Barlow, Rich, Kav and Mckernan to play so a chance of 2200.
Last minute trade of Docherty to Boyd worked a treat and Goldy Captain was awesome but Yeo, Oxley and Dahl stopped a good score being great.
Lucky I have $550k in the bank to upgrade Rich to Rocky and Ox to Picken or Mundy this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back