Traded Adam Treloar [traded w/ #28 to Collingwood for #7, #65, 2016 first rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

Kidding if you think it'll cost 2x first round, just a good player who accumulates possies, just like half the AFL these days, doesn't have enough tricks, no X factor about him and not all that quick either, late first round or fringe player early second round at best

Way over rated!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not all that quick? Mate, Pets Paradise are selling labrador's... grab one and get it trained up poste-haste because you are completely blind...

According to his family he is very happy and has not considered leaving.

Kidding if you think it'll cost 2x first round, just a good player who accumulates possies, just like half the AFL these days, doesn't have enough tricks, no X factor about him and not all that quick either, late first round or fringe player early second round at best

Way over rated!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heeeeeee. Heeeeeeeee. Heee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True, so take the next best. Treloar is and will be a gun. But he doesn't warrant giving up pick 3 at this stage of our so call rebuild.

Francis 191cm ? , is being touted as 3 .
Is that the KPP we are looking for ?
The next best KPP's may be Collins or Weideman or even Curnow .
Trade Yarran and the pick gained might land one of these guys .
Meanwhile , we can maximize our pick 3 ? , in landing a genuine gun young mid who along with Cripps , forms the core of our midfield for the next decade ...

True, so take the next best. Treloar is and will be a gun. But he doesn't warrant giving up pick 3 at this stage of our so call rebuild.

We'll happily keep him but he's 22 and guaranteed to as good if not better than whoever pick 3 is. Not sure what difference getting an 18yo makes. By the time that 18yo reaches Treloar's current level, Murphy and Gibbs may be finished.

Which ever Melbourne club gives us the best deal apparently.

All Vic clubs are in play at this point in time.

Really..well your good fortune. I presume most will all offer similar money so he doesn't car if its Carlton or Hawthorn. Unusual.
Certainly like him at Geelong but I doubt we could get it done unless Danger falls thru.

Which ever Melbourne club gives us the best deal apparently.

All Vic clubs are in play at this point in time.
Well that's good for you boys. You will probably come out on top if that's the case some clubs will give you way overs for him if its a bidding war.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back