No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just tried the Pulled Lamb and Slaw roll from Red Rooster

View attachment 149256

Best junk food ever?
So many contenders...I'm going to have to think about it.
The Zinger tacos at KFC at the moment are really bloody good
The whole thing with it being a hard shell inside a soft-shell is a bit weird... but it works!!
Had them about 3 times in the past fortnight and I don't usually have junk food that often

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Zinger tacos at KFC at the moment are really bloody good
The whole thing with it being a hard shell inside a soft-shell is a bit weird... but it works!!
Had them about 3 times in the past fortnight and I don't usually have junk food that often
Had that tonight too as was still hungry after the new lamb roll from red rooter

it was good but was far too hot lol. next time im gonna delete that supercharged s**t and add mayo instead

Had that tonight too as was still hungry after the new lamb roll from red rooter

it was good but was far too hot lol. next time im gonna delete that supercharged s**t and add mayo instead
Its a good amount of heat IMO, I'd maybe just get more salsa instead of the supercharged sauce if it was too much

Match day thread on the main board lmfao
I don't understand how people focus on the terrible umpiring decisions closer to the siren and completely ignore the earlier terrible umpiring decisions. Then, they say "[insert team] was favoured" as if the earlier umpire decisions against did not impact the game at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back