Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously 'thechampishere1' was giving the tap on the shoulder over his keyboard attack of dandy by Ashwood (wasn't far off the mark though)
Been around the SFL awhile & dandy have had some good blokes around the traps but unfortunately always manage to attract bad eggs (as does every club)
The GF last year was an example every club has personal issues, but from afar it would be Dandy has some very deep in house concerns & culture issues. Not an attack, but I can't remember the last time I read a good story about that club?

Let's hope they can turn it around for the rest of the year or it may loom as difficult off season.

Loving the competition this year in div3, very even! Great to see

Obviously 'thechampishere1' was giving the tap on the shoulder over his keyboard attack of dandy by Ashwood (wasn't far off the mark though)
Been around the SFL awhile & dandy have had some good blokes around the traps but unfortunately always manage to attract bad eggs (as does every club)
The GF last year was an example every club has personal issues, but from afar it would be Dandy has some very deep in house concerns & culture issues. Not an attack, but I can't remember the last time I read a good story about that club?

Let's hope they can turn it around for the rest of the year or it may loom as difficult off season.

Loving the competition this year in div3, very even! Great to see
There were a fair few very unnecessary raised elbows and swinging arms from a bald bloke and I think their ruckman throughout the day that were lucky not to spark big brawls....

I don't know why my post was deleted. But someone from the SFL seriously needs to keep an eye on Dandenong. There is 6 people now from different clubs complaining about Dandy and how they are very dirty behind play and always trying to start fights.

Look im not trying to bash them as a club, because yes there are a few nice blokes there who just want to play footy, but the majority are just real dirty. There were numerous times where it could have got escalated from their behalf. They need to really concentrate on their culture.

I know i sound harsh, but im being realistic and honest here. They need a 180 degree turn.

Pretty simple, the league need to have senior umpires for all Dandenong games and as soon they start becoming dirty then call the game off and they lose the game. Can't have this sort of thing happening week in week out. What are people's thoughts on fining players say $200 if they get sent off and or reported. This may stop players being silly as it will hurt them financially.

Independent Tribunal results from Tuesday 28/4/2015 are as follows:

A Beardsworth (Chelsea Heights) was found guilty of striking (head butting). A Beardsworth received a two (2) match suspension.

A Beardsworth (Chelsea Heights) was found guilty of striking. A Beardsworth received a twelve (12) match suspension.

Independent Tribunal results from Tuesday 5/5/2015 are as follows:
A Rose (Cheltenham FC) was found guilty of striking. A Rose received a six (6) match suspension.

Travis Lasplaces (St Pauls FC) was found guilty of tripping. Travis Lasplaces received a four (4) match suspension. However two (2) matches will be suspended until the end of season 2015 (including finals). Therefore the player misses two (2) matches.

Independent Tribunal results from Tuesday 12/5/2015 are as follows:

D Connick (Ashwood FC) was found Guilty of Striking. D Connick received a four (4) match suspension

J Whelan (Lynday FC) was found Guilty of Intentionally Making Front on Contact. J Whelan received a six (6) match suspension

Independent Tribunal results from Tuesday 19/5/2015 are as follows:
B Dawson (Skye) was found guilty of striking (head butting). B Dawson received a two (2) match suspension.

Independent Tribunal results from Tuesday 2/6/2015 are as follows:

T Walker (Hallam FC) was found guilty of striking. T Walker received a four (4) match suspension

T Lasplaces (St Pauls FC) was found guilty of umpire abuse. T Lasplaces received a three (3) match suspension, activating a further two (2) week suspended sentence resulting in T Lasplaces missing five (5) matches

Just saying......

did the dandy/hallam get called off earlier this yr too? that's 2 for dandy and it was getting to that during our game too (SY)
No it was a melee at 3/4 time which got out of hand with spectators coming onto the ground with alcohol. It was quite scary, considering it was the 5th game of the day and some people had been drinking alcohol since the start...plus, one of the trigger points for the melee resulted in a 4 week penalty after a guilty plea, so might've been a pretty low act?

IS75 you must be living in a world of denial

Just because there are no reported dandenong players does not mean they are not dirty. You need to accept the fact that not just 1, 2 or 3 teams are complaining. Theres over 7-8 different people from different clubs complaining. Its clear alot of dandy players provoke or attack behind play. Seen it with my own eyes

Yeah dandy are by far the worst team i have played against. We (ashwood) played them last week and all they wanted to do was punch up. There were a few dirty incidents from their players that could have got escalated but our team were way more professional than to get into a punch up.

When they start losing all they want to do is fight instead of footy.

I noticed some of the people from their club commenting a while back and complaining why they getting picked on in here. WAKE THE F UP. Its pretty obvious that you guys have personnel issues in your teams. There is now 5 teams complaining about how they want to punch up so surely its dandy starting alot of them and not the other teams.

They all look like a bunch of inbreds anyway. Dirtiest team ive played against all year by a mile

We played them a few weeks back and you look no further than their coach. How the SFNL can have a bloke like this in their midst is unreal. You could hear him yelling out the wrong messages to this group and players like myself have to deal when they come out to play. Canizzo should get out of the leafy suburban clubs and venture out to Dandenong one day to see whats happening at the lower end of the scale.

We played them a few weeks back and you look no further than their coach. How the SFNL can have a bloke like this in their midst is unreal. You could hear him yelling out the wrong messages to this group and players like myself have to deal when they come out to play. Canizzo should get out of the leafy suburban clubs and venture out to Dandenong one day to see whats happening at the lower end of the scale.
The division is looking better and better every year and things like this are holding it back! Clean up!

He was down there last week mate for that exact reason

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tips for the weekend

Endeavour over sandown by 30 points
South yarra over black rock by 6 points
Lyndale over dandenong by 6 points
CPL over hallam by 50 points
Ashwood over mount by 6 points

Endeavour by 10
Black rock by 30
Lyndale by 25 game to be called off at 3 qtr time
Cpl by 60-70
Ashwood by 20 (Gough to bow down to Jeremy Nelson)

Endeavour over Sandown by 35 points
black rock over South Yarra by 12 points
Lyndale v Dandenong (NO winner via double disqualification)
CPL over Hallam by 80 points
Ashwood over mount by 27 points

Massively undermanned Mount gives Ashwood a touch up... Black Rock and Mount Grand Final, I'll call it early ...!

After seeing Ashwood play today I have absolutely no idea how they have won that many games. A bunch on individuals with no respect for each other. They were slow and seemed really off the pace. In September on the bigger grounds they will seriously be behind the 8 ball.
Credit to mount though.
Some of the players bought into the side played 3s last year and never looked like playing 2s and to their credit they really stepped up to the pace or lack there of that Ashwood put on the table.
Mick up to his old tricks and playing a man behind the ball for most of the day. Doesn't work if your team is slow and don't really have a crack.

After seeing Ashwood play today I have absolutely no idea how they have won that many games. A bunch on individuals with no respect for each other. They were slow and seemed really off the pace. In September on the bigger grounds they will seriously be behind the 8 ball.
Credit to mount though.
Some of the players bought into the side played 3s last year and never looked like playing 2s and to their credit they really stepped up to the pace or lack there of that Ashwood put on the table.
Mick up to his old tricks and playing a man behind the ball for most of the day. Doesn't work if your team is slow and don't really have a crack.

Just on your ground size comment, Clayton is a postage stamp and Heatherton wouldn't be much bigger...

Back