EDFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Roxy losing today to a spirited jacana has thrown the comp wide open. Haddy by miles then who???????
yeah full credit to Jacana on that win! seems to be that when Chris Johnson plays jacana are a 4 x better side, funny how one player can make such a difference but that's not to ride off jacana as they still in touch with the top 4.
Haddy by a country mile well on top of the league then it's anyone's game but still think roxy 2nd best team in the comp

yeah full credit to Jacana on that win! seems to be that when Chris Johnson plays jacana are a 4 x better side, funny how one player can make such a difference but that's not to ride off jacana as they still in touch with the top 4.

The last time I watched jacana the Biggest difference I think he makes is his precision kicking into their forward 50. Always hits a target

Haddy by a country mile well on top of the league then it's anyone's game but still think roxy 2nd best team in the comp

agree gun he is

can Hadfield be beaten..... ?
close to a 100 point win against coburg districts who people had pegged as flag favourites at start of year or at least a challenger
roxy to me the only who could stand in there way, moonee valley would have to put in a much better effort than last time.
maybe the gap between being a division 1 side and a division 2 side is just too big and Hadfield are just proving that. hard to debate otherwise at the moment. guess September is a different story

can Hadfield be beaten..... ?
close to a 100 point win against coburg districts who people had pegged as flag favourites at start of year or at least a challenger
roxy to me the only who could stand in there way, moonee valley would have to put in a much better effort than last time.
maybe the gap between being a division 1 side and a division 2 side is just too big and Hadfield are just proving that. hard to debate otherwise at the moment. guess September is a different story
Agree with you on the division 1 and 2 difference but anything can happen september

Problem is, can any club in div3, sorry div2, stay up in the next division? If Hadfield win it do they have the junior depth and finances to compete, as from what I'm hearing they are not doing that well off field. It's tough in the area their in to keep recruiting and pull juniors. Bit like Glenroy I suppose.
In the end the time will come when clubs must merge to survive and keep pushing forward. All teams outside premier, bar Craigieburn, Douttas, Hillside, Roxy Park, Taylor's Lakes, Westmeadows will struggle without considering a merger to continue beyound 2016 IMO. I'm not sure about Burnside & East Sunbury but I guess the league believes they are the future..

Problem is, can any club in div3, sorry div2, stay up in the next division? If Hadfield win it do they have the junior depth and finances to compete, as from what I'm hearing they are not doing that well off field. It's tough in the area their in to keep recruiting and pull juniors. Bit like Glenroy I suppose.
In the end the time will come when clubs must merge to survive and keep pushing forward. All teams outside premier, bar Craigieburn, Douttas, Hillside, Roxy Park, Taylor's Lakes, Westmeadows will struggle without considering a merger to continue beyound 2016 IMO. I'm not sure about Burnside & East Sunbury but I guess the league believes they are the future..

maybe some clubs will be forever in b grade and c grade or DIV 1 and DIV 2 or whatever we call it and that is fine for them they don't try and pretend to compete at Premier or A Grade and are still a success as a football club can't begrude them of that hey mate?

Chris Johnson was brilliant for jacana yesterday, Absolutely dominated.

He was constantly directing the players what a valuable asset to have for the club

As well as jacana are going at the moment they can't quite seem to shake the s**t acts perpetrated by their players. Cheap shots unnecessary elbows etc not all of them but the scummy type guys that play there

He was constantly directing the players what a valuable asset to have for the club

As well as jacana are going at the moment they can't quite seem to shake the s**t acts perpetrated by their players. Cheap shots unnecessary elbows etc not all of them but the scummy type guys that play there

i find it astounding that there are still narrow minded people Such as yourself still prepared to kick the s:/& out of jacana,Over the past three years this club has worked harder than anyone to rid the place of undesirables and to earn the respect of the competition with a discipline and professional attitude,It has not been an easy journey and we are still trying our best and will continue to do so,I also believe that our results this year will show that we are defiantly on the right track contrary to your assessment ,After yesterday's game we were commended by both umpires on our discipline all game and I also believe that East kelior gave away six 50 meter penalties and two 150 meter penalties due to there undisciplined footy and they were from there captain coach,I unlike you hope that your club can turn things around and become the strong and great club it once was so stop being a sore loser and club basher Or is it that you yourself might just be one of those scummy people that you are referring to

i find it astounding that there are still narrow minded people Such as yourself still prepared to kick the s:/& out of jacana,Over the past three years this club has worked harder than anyone to rid the place of undesirables and to earn the respect of the competition with a discipline and professional attitude,It has not been an easy journey and we are still trying our best and will continue to do so,I also believe that our results this year will show that we are defiantly on the right track contrary to your assessment ,After yesterday's game we were commended by both umpires on our discipline all game and I also believe that East kelior gave away six 50 meter penalties and two 150 meter penalties due to there undisciplined footy and they were from there captain coach,I unlike you hope that your club can turn things around and become the strong and great club it once was so stop being a sore loser and club basher Or is it that you yourself might just be one of those scummy people that you are referring to
Sorry kelior park not East kelior

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very interesting round of football. A few things we learnt:
- Just how far Hadfield are ahead of the rest of the competition
- Jacana making a charge towards finals (Naim doing well)
- East Sunbury showing significant improvement over the past few weeks

Very interesting round of football. A few things we learnt:
- Just how far Hadfield are ahead of the rest of the competition
- Jacana making a charge towards finals (Naim doing well)
- East Sunbury showing significant improvement over the past few weeks
Great work by east and jacana
Beau naims game on the weekend was amazing to watch just a great individual performance along with a great team win this side is coached well and if are able to get the win this week against valley wouldve beaten all the big 4 teams except for hadfield ! Terrific effort
Morrison also hitting his straps taken some nice strong grabs along with a couple of goals
Exciting to see jacana doing well after being pushed around and beaten down this club was on there hands and knees not long ago

Great work by east and jacana
Beau naims game on the weekend was amazing to watch just a great individual performance along with a great team win this side is coached well and if are able to get the win this week against valley wouldve beaten all the big 4 teams except for hadfield ! Terrific effort
Morrison also hitting his straps taken some nice strong grabs along with a couple of goals
Exciting to see jacana doing well after being pushed around and beaten down this club was on there hands and knees not long ago

Yes, all credit to the club. Great to see former AFL footballers go back to their junior clubs and help the way Chris J has. Others seem more interested in the almighty $$$ and chase the quick buck instead of leaving a bit of a legacy at a club that helped them in whatever small way in achieving a decent career. Great to see and congrats to Jacana.

Yes, all credit to the club. Great to see former AFL footballers go back to their junior clubs and help the way Chris J has. Others seem more interested in the almighty $$$ and chase the quick buck instead of leaving a bit of a legacy at a club that helped them in whatever small way in achieving a decent career. Great to see and congrats to Jacana.
Jacana will be going for 6 in a row this week at moonee valley will be a great tame to watch

Did anyone see or here about the fight against Hadfield and moonee valley 2s and the end of the game f4om what I was told it was pretty ugly it's not a good sight in local footy when things like this happen

Jacana to get over the line against the valley. By all reports the valley are in a spot of bother with no depth that can handle 1s grade football
No depth??

Their 2's are undefeated this year.... And are the reigning 2's premiers

No depth??

Their 2's are undefeated this year.... And are the reigning 2's premiers
There is no depth that are good enough to play 1s is what I said and it's all good your 2s being undefeated but what about there 1s I don't think there 1s will make finals again

There is no depth that are good enough to play 1s is what I said and it's all good your 2s being undefeated but what about there 1s I don't think there 1s will make finals again

You have no idea about footy mate. If your undefeated in the 2s uou have depth, period. Id like to no what the valley has done against you mate as you were saying bad things against them pre season about there ressies coach.

You have no idea about footy mate. If your undefeated in the 2s uou have depth, period. Id like to no what the valley has done against you mate as you were saying bad things against them pre season about there ressies coach.
Got nothing against the valley or there coaches I still stand by that there 2s coach is not a good coach

I've seen the moonee valley twos play and can definitely say they have numerous players capable of 1's footy. Some of the foot skills exhibited by these guys were extremely good

Valley 2's will be premiers and champions in my opinion so long as they aren't decimated by injuries

I've seen the moonee valley twos play and can definitely say they have numerous players capable of 1's footy. Some of the foot skills exhibited by these guys were extremely good

Valley 2's will be premiers and champions in my opinion so long as they aren't decimated by injuries

Agree 100% depth is no worry they have a very talented twos team that are capable of filling duties and roles in there 1s
Missing out on finals would be a shame for them as they started red hot at the start of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back