Universal Love WHO IS GOING TO THE OVAL TOMORROW.

DD#23

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
couldn't bring myself to do it.

something needs to be organised for the showdown though, I would love to watch on the big screen outside of the southern stand.

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
image.jpg

Very well done by all today. Take a bow Adelaide fans

dblstR

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
I have a heap of pics and videos on my phone but can't upload from mobiles.

Amazing turnout, beautiful weather for footy :(

whysoyou2601

Debutant
Dec 15, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
If I could have gone, I would have. That's amazing what you and the rest of the footy community did today.

Doctor B

Club Legend
Jan 17, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
Went along with my daughter, had a bit of kick to kick with her. There were so many people on the ground it was hard to find a spot. Sat behind the southern goals for a drink when the siren went and they played the song, everyone sang and clapped along to it, it really choked me up, very emotional leaving. I am usually n control of my emotions it seems strange to get so emotional over someone I had never met and never spoken to. RIP Phil Walsh.

Justinpa1

Club Legend
Oct 21, 2013
Salisbury Downs
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood Redlegs, Liverpool FC,49ers
An amazing experience today, went along with my eldest daughter. It was surreal sitting there at 2:50pm, knowing I should be up in the Eastern stand watching a game of footy.

There was not one sound in the minutes silence and the applause when the siren sounded was beautiful.

An amazing turnout of around 20,000 were there today, something we will never forget.

Back