Dockers v Lions

sedders

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 26, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Just want to give the thread highlights at half time, particularly this perfect bigfootyesk exchange...

Fyfe has had zero influence on this game.

Being pushed around at every stoppage, mostly Robinson but also everyone that runs by him.

And? It happens to the number one player in a team every single game.

Who gives a ****, was i talking to you?

It's a public forum you knob. Want a private conversation, write some love letters.

Well thank **** for you, twat.

Aw shucks, you're talking to me now. Now **** off.

Oh my, she went there. Well done sweetie

I'd have to say Andrewc Mc is in the lead at the big break

Sep 4, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
Lol McPharlin; "stupid free kicks against us."

Half time Fremantle 13 free kicks to Lions 10.

Lol How many Lions goals directly from free kicks?

Very easy to sway a game one way or the other on a day like this. Umps are definitely having an influence.

I'm loving all the opposition supporters that are up and about. Makes for fun reading.

Sep 4, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
The Freo supporters need to accept there are much better teams than them in the competition right now, despite one of the longest plane trips in footy, Brisbane are showing why they have more upside in the long term. Freo barely has any depth, as soon as Johnson went down everyone knew they would struggle.

Also, Pavlich needs to retire, it's sad to say but if he has any decency he would allow a younger player in the team.. we know Ross Lyon cooks a list then does the Harold Holt so he doesn't really care about development.

Man. All the trolls are coming out today.

Is it the rain that brings them out?

sedders

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 26, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast

Very easy to sway a game one way or the other on a day like this. Umps are definitely having an influence.

I'm loving all the opposition supporters that are up and about. Makes for fun reading.
pretty sure its fremantle's clumsiness particularly in front of goal that's influencing the game.

also pretty sure that everyone is getting a bit excited about the possibility of the uberlolz of 1st losing to 18th, not sure its happened before (ie since we've have 18 teams)

May 26, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Freo have been given two frees that led to set shots for goal though. Umpires can't convert that shots for you.

Sausages

HIGH PRIEST IN THE TEMPLE OF GG/SNSD
Feb 27, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
The top teams are a scalp to all teams and ridiculously more so for the cellar dwellers. Be a good scalp to get, this one.

Sep 17, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Manly, Bills, Ducks, Leafs
Think he was referring to ill discipline rather than the umpiring performance.

Would take a stupid but brave player to comment on that.

Stupid but broke I suspect. Agree though, but I reckon probably smarter to not comment on umpiring (as a player) at all.

Back