FTA-TV Wayward Pines

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm actually really liking this show. A few things don't add up but I guess they will be explained at some stage.

Yeah, one of the things from this episode which didn't add up was Pilcher. They show him waking up in the 41st Century looking younger than he did in that scene a few episodes back where he's talking to the Secret Service Agent in 2014. Hopefully they'll explain that and it's not a mistake.

Yeah, one of the things from this episode which didn't add up was Pilcher. They show him waking up in the 41st Century looking younger than he did in that scene a few episodes back where he's talking to the Secret Service Agent in 2014. Hopefully they'll explain that and it's not a mistake.

Good call.

They cleared up a lot of the confusion, but that's an obvious flaw.

Didn't pick that up myself. Since there does exist an older and a younger version of the Dr, I will go with either a mistake or that the Dr made a clone of himself and intends to do so perpetually.

I was happy with the last episode most of the issues I had with the premise ie why not tell the community.

Didn't pick that up myself. Since there does exist an older and a younger version of the Dr, I will go with either a mistake or that the Dr made a clone of himself and intends to do so perpetually.

I was happy with the last episode most of the issues I had with the premise ie why not tell the community.

Perhaps the doctor can time travel to the past. It would add an interesting dilemma, do you stay with the community and build the next civilisation or do you go back to your own time. Though chances are they won't be adding time travel to a show that features mutations, cryogenics and a post apocalyptic future.

Perhaps the doctor can time travel to the past. It would add an interesting dilemma, do you stay with the community and build the next civilisation or do you go back to your own time. Though chances are they won't be adding time travel to a show that features mutations, cryogenics and a post apocalyptic future.
The scientist's expertise is clearly in the field of genetics so it would be simpler to introduce cloning as the next plot point.

Yeah, but how is he back in 2015 talking to that agent when Wayward Pines is 2000 years ahead?
After collecting all the human specimens in 2015 he froze himself for 2000 years. It is hard to tell how old the Dr is in the 2015 scenes and whether he is older than when he came out of stasis. If so I am guessing he has had clones made of himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apart from the place that Ethan was shown around in the last ep,how come everything else in the town still looks modern when it's 2000 years later ?
Where are the hoverboards ?
tumblr_inline_nhkjqiUdnJ1qbr3a4.gif

Apart from the place that Ethan was shown around in the last ep,how come everything else in the town still looks modern when it's 2000 years later ?
Where are the hoverboards ?
tumblr_inline_nhkjqiUdnJ1qbr3a4.gif

The town was built by Pilchard and his workers after they woke up from hibernation. According to the book they had the homes prefabricated and stored in the mountain before they went to sleep. So when they woke up they rebuilt the town from scratch as there was very little left of the original town 2000 years later. No hoverboards sorry, just wilderness and abbies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back