Oppo Camp 2015 non-Geelong match and general football discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see Freo lose, but I need Freo to be a viable flag threat to the evil empire. But then again, I need someone else (Sydney?) to be a viable flag threat to the Ross Lyon evil football style.

This is so hard. Go Lions.

My flag preference order is:
1.) Geelong
2.) Anyone But Hawthorn
3.) No, seriously, ANYONE but Hawthorn
4.) See above
5.) Anyone but Hawthorn AND Freo

I figure if Sydney, Freo, West Coast keep winning, thereby making Hawthorn travel and dinting their chances of winning that first final by 1% then that's a good thing.

Sucks not having Geelong or an alternative like Port to cheer for at the pointy end. Go Tiges? o_O Sheesh.

I could seriously see the Hawks go to WA and just come up short and then have to face a Tigers team at the G in week 2... things could get very interesting very fast :D

I could seriously see the Hawks go to WA and just come up short and then have to face a Tigers team at the G in week 2... things could get very interesting very fast :D
Could you imagine bigfooty if the Tigers knocked the hawks out of finals

And then blew up spectacularly the following week lol

I'd also be happy with Buddy absolutely tearing the Hawks to shreds and ending their year

Hey, let them keep imploding. The longer they take to figure out they are blowing themselves up the longer we stay above them.

Go Catters

Much as I loved the smashing today it could unfortunately bring this to a head far earlier than expected. I would prefer Hird was able to continue gradually destroying the Bombers from within for the next two years but he won't get that now.

Much as I loved the smashing today it could unfortunately bring this to a head far earlier than expected. I would prefer Hird was able to continue gradually destroying the Bombers from within for the next two years but he won't get that now.

Reading their thread Season gone 2015 - What's Next? is deja vu all over again, just like ours post the Melbourne game. Nuff nuffs are obviously another football universal. :D

Well if it was any other club the coach would be sacked on that performance immediately.

You have more faith than I that they will take action. This could still go on for a while yet. Keep buying popcorn.

Reading their thread Season gone 2015 - What's Next? is deja vu all over again, just like ours post the Melbourne game. Nuff nuffs are obviously another football universal. :D
Nuff nuffs are a sporting universal.... actually a world universal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about that. It's only one result. We lost by the exact same margin 12 months ago don't forget.

As much as the governing body wants otherwise, competitive sport is always going to throw up weird results. This could be one of them.

To the eventual grand finalists, not a team in the bottom 6 and the wooden spooner of the previous year.

To the eventual grand finalists, not a team in the bottom 6 and the wooden spooner of the previous year.
yeah plenty of teams get torched by the years grand finalists.... not many fall by 100 to the reigning spooners

It almost makes me ill to say it.... or to give any praise to anything Collingwood...
But Bucks is seriously an impressive person, watching him on 360 this year I think I am more impressed every week by him... add to that the way the Pies are developing under him..

I liked to bag Eddie and say he cost the Pies giving his golden boy the job... bloody hell he may have set up the deal that was the best possible thing he could have done

How does The Footy Show on a Tuesday night work when Thursday nights teams aren't out until Wednesday night?
Too much sport on tomorrow (ashes/origin/Wimbledon) so they can still talk about the games... they barely touch on the teams anyway

Too much sport on tomorrow (ashes/origin/Wimbledon) so they can still talk about the games... they barely touch on the teams anyway
God I love it when there's sooooo much sport on:)

On a down note. ashes being shown by ch9 (GEM) not Fox so bloody SD it is:thumbsdown:

What a joke that Jay Shulz didn't get suspended.
What's the point of saying the head is sacrosanct and paying head high frees if life threatening tackles like that warrant nothing?
Typical Hypocrisy/double standards from the AFL. That's what you get for putting dumbass ex footballers in high positions.

What a joke that Jay Shulz didn't get suspended.
What's the point of saying the head is sacrosanct and paying head high frees if life threatening tackles like that warrant nothing?
Typical Hypocrisy/double standards from the AFL. That's what you get for putting dumbass ex footballers in high positions.

I think the real problem is not Schultz was cleared,but that Gibbs was given 2 wks for a very similar tackle.
These blokes have been taught to tackle like this since they were kids.
Pin the arms so your opponent cant get a handpass away,then bring them to ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back