Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You CTers will believe anything, as long as it's on Youtube :p
The truth is that by the time the FAA had informed NEADS that there were highjackings - Flights 11 and 175 had already hit the towers and Flight 93 had already crashed in Shanksville.
Also, Flight 11 had been tracked by Boston Control Centre (that's civilian radar) for it's entire journey. They just couldn't contact NEADS to give them it's location.
I call this clip busted. Just more dis-information being spread via Youtube.
I never said I agreed with it, I said it was interesting. Do you ever discuss without having to resort to strawman arguments?

The truth is that by the time the FAA had informed NEADS that there were highjackings - Flights 11 and 175 had already hit the towers and Flight 93 had already crashed in Shanksville.
Also, Flight 11 had been tracked by Boston Control Centre (that's civilian radar) for it's entire journey. They just couldn't contact NEADS to give them it's location.

You believe anything, aslong as its voiced from the government.

Just ask Donald Rumsfeld!

That's not a strawman argument - that's a generalisation. It's a similar generalisation that is used in this thread that anyone who doesn't believe that 9/11 is a setup is a shill.
It's not a generalisation. You've said it time and time again, you use it to dismiss what people have to say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Although I find it hard to actually believe 9/11 was a set up from the government. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was. Every government is a bunch of lying, manipulative, money hungry animals. None bigger than America, who would do pretty much anything for a financial gain or power. The sad thing is, we will never ever know is if it was or not, which is so disappointing. The first time I watched Loose Change, I was left feeling pretty intrigued about the whole conspiracy around 9/11. I've seen a few others but was wondering if anyone here can recommend any other documentaries or websites that are not full of the usual stuff that every man and his dog has heard about.

Although I find it hard to actually believe 9/11 was a set up from the government. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was. Every government is a bunch of lying, manipulative, money hungry animals. None bigger than America, who would do pretty much anything for a financial gain or power. The sad thing is, we will never ever know is if it was or not, which is so disappointing. The first time I watched Loose Change, I was left feeling pretty intrigued about the whole conspiracy around 9/11. I've seen a few others but was wondering if anyone here can recommend any other documentaries or websites that are not full of the usual stuff that every man and his dog has heard about.

This explains it all, it's long and goes right back to early last century but it's essential to understand 911.

..and yes too often discussions about 911 are reduced to meaningless arguments about planes and missiles.

..and yes too often discussions about 911 are reduced to meaningless arguments about planes and missiles.

Meaningless indeed. Most arguments are brought about through personal incredulity and if one isn't open to scenarios other than for what has been delivered to them on a plate, then you won't go anywhere.........no matter how much information/scienece may come about.

There's no need to go into thermite, missiles, witness events, withheld information, bungled reports, statements slip-ups, experts opinions, Norad gone missing, etc etc etc, because if for no other reason than for three buildings coming down in the same fashion, when there has never been another case of this coming about, should signal a red flag. A fire brought down the important building 7..............A fire for gods sake.

Once the possibility of this being a staged event has been recognized, the how is not very important but the why is.
That's the only question that still interests me but I don't think we'll have that forthcoming any time soon.

Watch "A new Pearl Harbour".
It's a long one (about 6 hours I think) but it's very good.

Once the possibility of this being a staged event has been recognized, the how is not very important but the why is.
That's the only question that still interests me but I don't think we'll have that forthcoming any time soon.
No one in this thread has put up any credible evidence that the 9/11 attacks were staged. All they try to do is muddy and discredit the actual events.
It reminds me of the holocaust deniers who are always trying to rewrite historical events to fit within their world views.

No one in this thread has put up any credible evidence that the 9/11 attacks were staged. All they try to do is muddy and discredit the actual events.
It reminds me of the holocaust deniers who are always trying to rewrite historical events to fit within their world views.
Lol. There's plenty of evidence, you just don't want to hear it.
head.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back