Review Round 14: Tiggy Train v GWS at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

watch the game i dont think stewart should be in the team next week. we need more run lobb held his spot so we dont want need stewart maybe lamb he kicked eight goals, pickett or kelly to take his spot.
and mccarthy was shocking missed that easy set shot he would usually kick and he wasnt making a contest and faking alot for free kicks very poor but on ly young will have these kind of games

watch the game i dont think stewart should be in the team next week. we need more run lobb held his spot so we dont want need stewart maybe lamb he kicked eight goals, pickett or kelly to take his spot.
and mccarthy was shocking missed that easy set shot he would usually kick and he wasnt making a contest and faking alot for free kicks very poor but on ly young will have these kind of games
I'll be happy for Sunshine to have a rest. Like the idea of Pickett getting a run. Bring in Phillips for Stewart.

Good intensity through most of the game although some lapses cost crucial goals and lost the contested ball by a significant margin and if the tigers had kicked straight it would have been a cakewalk for them
Downie seems to have had an impressive game for only his second afl game which shows the benefit of 4 years on the list despite injuries and a late start to the game
Greene looks like he is back to his worst with his disposal
Cameron had a good game with his leading and marking just couldn't impact the scoreboard as much as needed but expected when against Rance

If T. Greene gets sanctioned for spitting he should dead set fight it.

He spat in the direction of the player but it did not make any contact.

If he gets a fine or caution they will have to outlaw all spitting (not necessarily a bad thing!)

But seriously surely they can't prove it was done with intent?

Good intensity through most of the game although some lapses cost crucial goals and lost the contested ball by a significant margin and if the tigers had kicked straight it would have been a cakewalk for them
Downie seems to have had an impressive game for only his second afl game which shows the benefit of 4 years on the list despite injuries and a late start to the game
Greene looks like he is back to his worst with his disposal
Cameron had a good game with his leading and marking just couldn't impact the scoreboard as much as needed but expected when against Rance
His ankle is shot. Needles up every game and struggles to finish games off.

His ankle is shot. Needles up every game and struggles to finish games off.
If true it will be interesting to see how the club manages the required end of year surgeries after last year when i think from r15 onwards it was like a senior player a week season over
with the improved depth in the squad and the need to get players experience in seniors i wouldn't mind a couple of fresh faces in the team once Davis and Patfull are back playing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back