Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has definitely got something on them. Photos or whatever. He is a s**t coach, he has lost the players, many of their fans and most of the rest of the world.
He probably has all the files on the supplements + steroids lol Hidden in his garage :p

That was a good gesture by the council (?) to allow the Adelaide Oval open to the public. It looked like from the footage I saw that the centre was roped off.

Great photos SC :thumbsu:
Wouldn't it be the Adelaide Oval Trust? Don't think the council owns AO ???

Classic on Essedon's board:

If the bombers play a game in a forest and there's no-one playing against them..... do they still lose?
Yes because they can't see the forest for the trees :p

Yes, allrighty. I'm thinking of wearing corrective lenses so my eyes automatically correct Hell Kitty's mistakes before they hit my brain.
View attachment 149553
Where is your moustache?

mustache-clipart-ecMA4abcn.svg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For any Yanks lurking the board

happy-4th-of-july-fireworks-gif-4.gif

Now light up the barbie,get out the wading pool and let those firecrackers go like mad you wacky bastards

JUBS they actually did this, and set fire to the town and injured or killed people ( I only half listened to the news tonight).
Chicago blames you JUBJUB!!!!

Ever since school holidays started here in Victoria I've seen nothing but missing teen posts by VicPol on Facebook.

Maybe if they got rid of school holidays they wouldn't go missing?
Thoughts Shell .....

This is just beautiful. I bumped into my wife's aunt at Adelaide Oval today and this is what she left at the shrine:

View attachment 149669 View attachment 149670
That brought a tear to my eye, Strangled. How wonderful of your wife's aunt to write such a lovely note to go with the Teddy. I'm sure the Walsh family will read all of the tributes, despite it being such a difficult thing to do.

JUBS they actually did this, and set fire to the town and injured or killed people ( I only half listened to the news tonight).
Chicago blames you JUBJUB!!!!
Might as well blame 1666 on him as well. I'm sure if he'd have been there, he'd be responsible for setting London alight.
Oh- and AD64. That lets Nero off the hook! :)

That brought a tear to my eye, Strangled. How wonderful of your wife's aunt to write such a lovely note to go with the Teddy. I'm sure the Walsh family will read all of the tributes, despite it being such a difficult thing to do.
"Nanna Jean", being my wife's Nanna was a lovely lady who passed away in 2010, had been following the Crows since their inception. Before that she'd followed West Adelaide in the SANFL for some 50 years prior. Jean also forms part of my daughter's middle name and my wife was pregnant at the time of her passing.

Might as well blame 1666 on him as well. I'm sure if he'd have been there, he'd be responsible for setting London alight.
Oh- and AD64. That lets Nero off the hook! :)
Hey I've been on this site for a loooooooooooooooooooooong time but blaming me for stuff in 1666 ? :(

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back