Banter Richmond Tigers V Carlton Poohs - #HIRD4CARLTON

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we get this win on Friday

I fear what the Blues will do to us next year with Hird at the helm of that club (given everyone else is telling them to * off, I figure it's between him and Ayresy)

I hope we get this win on Friday

I fear what the Blues will do to us next year with Hird at the helm of that club (given everyone else is telling them to **** off, I figure it's between him and Ayresy)
If James Hird seriously ended up at Carlton next year I would literally die from laughing in a pool of my own s**t and piss :D

If James Hird seriously ended up at Carlton next year I would literally die from laughing in a pool of my own s**t and piss :D

Jokes aside, who hasn't said they won't coach them?

Wallace, Ayres, and da Geisch

I reckon if you dusted off a ouija board and asked "Tommy Hafey, will you coach the Blues?" the answer would be "I may be dead, but I'm not that ****ed yet"

MM got his payout and left Carlton in a poorer condition then when he started.
Well done MM in destroying this cloud.

Like Carlton recruiting Judd and Malthouse into the fold, the Poohs need to be bold and strong and really make a statement.
They need Hird. He is the Saviour.

2ztfw5d.jpg

You know Carlton is in trouble when you have premiership coaches saying no to the idea of coaching them.

Carlton needs Hird. Hird needs Carlton.

#hird4carlton

Even Crazy Vossy said no to Carlton, and he thought Fev was a good idea

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jokes aside, who hasn't said they won't coach them?

Wallace, Ayres, and da Geisch

I reckon if you dusted off a ouija board and asked "Tommy Hafey, will you coach the Blues?" the answer would be "I may be dead, but I'm not that stuffed yet"

You rang....?
Mr Potato (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back