Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i take it super safe at the start wait for rocket scrubs to kill each other and then profit.:D

i dont have a particularly good legendary pvp launcher so i just switch to truth. that being said it's the best pvp rocket in the game easy. in elim you can easily switch back and forth from it and exotic primaries.- bit tedious but worth.:)
Yeah nothing wrong with grabbing heavy then skulking around the back of the map until the rolling thunder starts to abate! :D

Is there any way of getting the old Iron Banner armour? I only just jumped on the IB bandwagon.

Looks like someone made a meme for you tupperware :)
9A943DFC-73D5-40E0-9F86-C6688CD0B72E_zpsvmdjhcpn.jpg

Hoping for a auto buff and exotic HC nerf with the DLC. Need to remove that 111 from TLW and thorn just needs a damage and range nerf (not a lot). Shotguns are just plain stupid though, I've had to change my sensitivity settings to adjust to blink shotgun not to mention the stupid range. The risk of having a shotgun is that you're in close proximity to your opponent, there is no longer that risk.

I've also realised titan only has one purpose, and that is to run defender with a Universal Remote. Having people run into your bubble is your only chance to use those trex arms as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played IB for the first time on the weekend. Was absolutely slaughtered in the one game I played, but that's because I'm still rolling out a rare gun (pulse rifle, for those that really care) instead of a legendary or exotic. Fluked my first kill but my k/d ratio was 0.08! :D I pity the poor player who I killed.

Looking at accumulating enough marks to upgrade my primary weapon to go back into the Crucible.

Played IB for the first time on the weekend. Was absolutely slaughtered in the one game I played, but that's because I'm still rolling out a rare gun (pulse rifle, for those that really care) instead of a legendary or exotic. Fluked my first kill but my k/d ratio was 0.08! :D I pity the poor player who I killed.

Looking at accumulating enough marks to upgrade my primary weapon to go back into the Crucible.
Screw that

Jump in a raid with us and get Fatebringer or an exotic

you are lvl 30 yeah? ill jump into IB with a blue strangers rifle and see how i go.

probably wont end well.:oops:

See how we go tonight, but probably won't be until tomorrow.
It won't reset until tomorrow night anyway, so that'll be fine. The nightfall resets every Tuesday night (7pm AEST) and you can only receive the nightfall rewards once per week, per character.

How much XP are you guys getting for an IB win? I'm getting 133 event standing per win and I have the class item, shader, emblem and buff. However, the Iron Banner tracker I'm using reckons i should be getting 266 xp per win.:confused: Am I being ripped off somehow?

How much XP are you guys getting for an IB win? I'm getting 133 event standing per win and I have the class item, shader, emblem and buff. However, the Iron Banner tracker I'm using reckons i should be getting 266 xp per win.:confused: Am I being ripped off somehow?
The extra XP is PSN exclusive. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back