The Perth Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is it these days? I havent been since a primary school excursion back when it was underwater world :$
It's $30 for an adult, $22 if you carry a student or other concession card.

It's always been expensive. I don't think the price has risen a lot, if at all, since when we last went 10-ish years ago. I remember we got a family ticket one year 'cos we seemed to be going quite a lot but I don't think we got good value out of the ticket because it was such a pain dragging young kids around all the time.

I have to admit I walked inside and observed the service to see if it was worth it, and they have this practice of only one person behind the counter who serves a customer and then goes away to prepare that order in its entirety before serving the next.

As this was Livingston the only other decent options were Subway and Oporto so I went to the latter in the end, where there was no queue, but the extra $3 for average saucy piri piri chicken was worth avoiding KFC when in the mood for poultry.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
I don't know why KFC is so damned slow. How hard can it be to cook a few hundred chickens??

In the past, I've waited at least 45mins inside the store to be served and to receive my meal. Chicken Treat is a lot faster, Hungry Jacks and McDonalds can do a meal in minutes... why the eff can't KFC move customers through faster? (btw- the stores I went to were one at the top of North Lake Rd where it hits the Canning Hwy and the other was out in South Lake).

LOL Alfred Cove KFC. They suuuuuuuck.

I'm pretty sure all you need to do is take stuff from the heating rack and put it in a cardboard box. Shouldn't be as hard as they make it.
I actually think that half of the time they take to serve the customers is spent chasing the chickens out the back and plucking the feathers. I really do believe that their chickens are freshly killed on site! ;)

Good old Canning Vale.

Where the queues for a KFC restaurant are like thisView attachment 149635

If KKs is anything like this then I would rather make my own donuts or get them from 7 eleven.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Haha that must've been a good night it's not normally that short. :p Been there before when it's like that and I just parked and walked in and was served straight away. Meanwhile the drivethru line hadn't moved at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More jelly in this post than a Cottee's factory.

I agree with Beerfish - I would be looking more at Shenton Park or West Leederville than Subiaco if I was looking around that area.

It's really only gone to complete s**t in the last 5 to 10 years. Believe me I'm seriously considering it but unfortunately I'm stuck here for now due to personal circumstances.

Fair enough - I hope it works out for you

It's really only gone to complete s**t in the last 5 to 10 years. Believe me I'm seriously considering it but unfortunately I'm stuck here for now due to personal circumstances.
Because of the price of living and other expenses? Or...

Genuinely curious as to what has made you tip over the edge.

Because of the price of living and other expenses? Or...

Genuinely curious as to what has made you tip over the edge.
Yes and yes along with traffic congestion (both human and vehicular), lack of adequate infrastructure, lack of things to do. Have had enough. Perth doesn't have enough good stuff going for it to make up for all the negatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back