Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Who are we all trading? Personally I am going:

Watson to Rockliff
Oxley to Picken/Boyd

Sloane (was on my bench) downgraded to Ah Chee? Any cheap midfielder getting a game for my bench.
Gives me 300 odd to play with so most likely will go Dumont to Kennedy? Hate Dumont being sub, it's pissing me off.

Not much cash at the moment. Tempted to trade Membrey to Caleb Daniel who scored well on Saturday (especially considering he started with the vest) but I think that'd be going to early as Membrey scored 92 this week.. hmm.

Not much cash at the moment. Tempted to trade Membrey to Caleb Daniel who scored well on Saturday (especially considering he started with the vest) but I think that'd be going to early as Membrey scored 92 this week.. hmm.
Yeah hold on to Membrey, may be able to get 300k then get him out

oxley > colquhoun
then i have a few options
opt 1. saad > hodge/mcveigh
opt2. cripps > rockliff/ablett

I'm thinking atm rockliff option 2 seeing as thou the others all have 120+ break evens

thoughts?

Saad > Kolod...

Decided to go Tarrant > Leuy, hopefully squeeze another big score from him in the forward line upcoming round. Really want to trade out Mcintosh or Rich to Hoon, but that can wait next week I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm think one double down grade this week. Getting rid of McCarthy (Finally) and Mitch Clark (Finally) for Lambert and Daniel. Looking to bring in GAblett and Lewis/Rocky next week.

Gonna grab Ablett a week early. He is absolutely going to monster the Dogs who don't tag.

Have to downgrade Bontempelli to free up the cash to do it. But Daniels showed me enough in his role as sub to suggest that he can get a full game and hold down F6 for a week.

Bont > Daniels
Rich > Ablett

Last edited:
At the moment...

Salem > Daniel
Saad > Boyd

Look at targetting a cheap ruck and Ablett next week in exchange for Grundy and someone.

I'm so stuck with my trades this week. I need to sort my backline out but I would like enough cash to upgrade a rookie mid to Ablett next week

Ok will Harley Bennell play this week or is it about time to trade him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back