Eliminator

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wife has Captain Swan and Oxley vs Vandenberg and needs to make up 47 points. Barring injuries, she'll be knocking out a guy who was 17th overall last week.

Another lucky week for me

LQfJr33.jpg

I think I'm in trouble this round. My opponent had Pendlebury captain and looks to have a very solid 18. My advantage is that I have 22 players while he/she has 20 so I'm hoping that the likes of Saad, Mckernan & Ibbotson have shockers and they can't be replaced in their 18 while my 4 worst scores (currently Broadbent, Ebert, Krakouer & Swan) can drop out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I scraped through by 23 points. :)

Could be your year mate, we had the eliminator winner last year

I think I'm a better chance at winning SC Cup. It's for HUN Subscribers only and 500 teams left. I would be one of the top 50 overall ranked teams remaining from that lot.

Vsing 'ovalground outlaws' this weekend in eliminator. They've got Colquhoon on their field which will hurt, along with Saad and Hamling injured. Will most likely cop a donut OR have to field Pearce as an emergency and use some trades. Regardless, I should win and gain myself another round.

I spoke to soon, their players have absolutely dominated this weekend so far (Dangerfield, Yeo, Shaw and Newnes) whilst mine have spudded up (Pittard, Ebert), need a combined 250+ from Neale and Fyfe to have any chance of winning from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back