Toast Alex Pearce

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do you mention the dogs,he's a tassie lad.

We've got heaps cash to make him stay!
I just brought them up because they've been going shopping for talented talls by offering long contracts.

I haven't heard anything.

He would be high up St Kilda's target list too.

I would offer him a three year deal and see how he develops.

His movement is more like a midfielder than a tall. Same as his ability to gather below his knees. Was all class on numerous occasions today. Will be a very good key tall for the next 7-10 years.

He has such a good dodge through traffic that it makes me wonder if he might stay in the team as the third or fourth defender when the mature bodies return.

He must be getting huge offers from the Dogs.

Who, the Bulldogs? Their salary cap is pretty much accounted for for the next 7 years.

Huge test next week for Alex against the potent Hawthorn forward line. Who will he play on?

200cm people and hasn't even developed his man body yet but this guy is silk I tell ya
:thumbsu::thumbsu:
Correct weight!Iron fist velvet glove silk.Quite the hybrid backman with aspects of Johno,Zac,Macca and I thought I saw a largish teenage deceptive Dodger snake-gliding out of congestion a coupla times today.
Stand by for a few hundred games of class.

Me watching Alex Pearce's game today.
nteyhmw.jpg

Me watching Alex Pearce's game today.
nteyhmw.jpg
Your foliage is very uneven.

I'm curious to see how he moves when he is traveling the same direction as the opposition, he looks great sidestepping through the river running over him and I'd like to see how that goes playing forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge test next week for Alex against the potent Hawthorn forward line. Who will he play on?
Depends on if Roughead comes back. I don't know if RTB would want him to face Roughy or Gunston. Maybe the resting ruckman (if they have one). McPharlin on the number 1 target and Ibbo on the 2nd.

Pearce is like a Dawson/Ibbo hybrid.
I reckon his footwork in close is closer to MJ than Dawson. Interesting to see his physical development over the offseason. A lot of defenders don't put on as much upper body mass as the used to.

I reckon his footwork in close is closer to MJ than Dawson. Interesting to see his physical development over the offseason. A lot of defenders don't put on as much upper body mass as the used to.

I likened his footwork and overall body shape/mannerisms to Ibbo and his spoiling/1%'s to Dawson.

He almost seems to play better in the wet, which is absolutely amazing for a guy 200 cm
Could also be a confidence thing. He seems a lot more sure of himself after a couple runs. He has also been lucky to have a small break from some of the gigantic fwds going around which has probably helped with the heart rate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back