FTA-TV Rick and Morty

Remove this Banner Ad

Or where are my testicles summer
Or Jerry wondering why a hair cut would calm him down.
Or "Snuffles is my slave name. You may call me Snowball, because my fur is pretty and white."
Or I'M ANTS IN MY EYES JOHNSON, I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING AND ALSO I CAN'T FEEL ANYTHING!

Or the end of the Pilot, still one of my favourite scenes.

We're going to go on even more adventures Morty! Just you and me Morty, Rick and Morty adventures Morty. Our time Rick and Morty 100 times. www.rickandmortyadventures.100times All day long, forever, me and Rick and Morty running around, Rick and Morty time. Rick and Morty forever 100 times over and over. www.rickandmortyadventures.com

Are you all on drugs when watching this?!

Massive Community/Harmon fan so was excited about this show.. watched ep 1, 2 and the Meseeks one after reading the comments above and am absolutely baffled at what you guys are going on about??

Didnt laugh once, hell even the Harmon-less S04 of Community managed to at least get the odd laugh out of me...
Glip Glop please...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kinda hard to see how it morphed into what it is now from those 'humble' beginnings;)

The story is that Justin Roiland never revealed the Youtube clip when he was pitching the show. Apparently it was buried in Youtube until he mentioned it during an interview once the show was out.

first 2 episodes were great. Cant wait for the rest of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back