Round 15 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing. I don't really see a way I can get Ablett in unless one of my top end midfielders had a season ending injury and I could sideways to him. I didn't think he would come back :cry:
I feel for ya, but at the same time im wrapped.. I planned for a GAJ return, and now GAJ is going to be a POD! Who would have ever thought Jesus (gods son) would ever be a POD?

Thats my problem Cokehoon, Lever and Pearce still have low B/E's but then again I may run out of trades to Utilise one of the potential cash earnings. Trying to figure out who is going to be my first bench options for each line aswell

Yeah ill have to have a think about it
My defence is poor, but tbh I havent really seen a defence that was spectacular.. Im aiming to ensure the blokes who are in my side on the pine just have good JS since im running out of trades.. Having donuts in finals is bad, covering that donut with a 50-60 imo isnt a bad move

I feel for ya, but at the same time im wrapped.. I planned for a GAJ return, and now GAJ is going to be a POD! Who would have ever thought Jesus (gods son) would ever be a POD?

He's not going to be a POD. Maybe this week but not next. People will find a way, like juddmagic probably has 3 trades left but he'll use 2 of them to get Gaz. Kinda tempting if Selwood has another terrible week but it would be suicide with 3 trades left this far out with all the injuries this year (but it won't stop Judd)

J kelly > Steele if Kelly is out again. Geez he was a bad trade in.
Then hold the cash to see if Ablett is worth trading in after bottoming out (for maybe Wines). Otherwise Saad > Picken looks good.

Kelly had a big game in the 2's, but so did a few others due to the team winning by 30 goals.

ah what to do? 8 trades and 154.2k in the kitty

Looks like Maric will cop a week or 2!
Time to upgrade Wallis and Cripps?
Really need to get Saad back to the back line

View attachment 149750
Lever >>> Daniel
Cox >>> McKernan

DPP Saad DEF and Lambert MID

Long time lurker, first post!

Who's the better keeper at M8 - Cripps or Wallis? At least for the next few weeks.. might get a luxury trade just in time for finals, might not.
Cripps BE 128 this week.
Wallis BE 140 odd.

Neither if you can swing it! :)

If you are keeping them the BE is fairly irrelevant, which do you think will score more?. Personally I'd take Wallis over cripps, there isn't much in it but I feel doggies are the better team and have a better run home

He's not going to be a POD. Maybe this week but not next. People will find a way, like juddmagic probably has 3 trades left but he'll use 2 of them to get Gaz. Kinda tempting if Selwood has another terrible week but it would be suicide with 3 trades left this far out with all the injuries this year (but it won't stop Judd)
Currently Gazza in 6.2% of teams.. What determines a pod? Under a third of teams? At this time of year SCers are low on trades, have bugger all salary cap, would be weighing up whether gazza is still a risk and a lot of people will leave him out and grab rocky again (rocky is dirt cheap!)

I do realise its only monday and i do expect that to rise a bit!

8 Trades / $133k in the bank
BONT / SAAD / CRIPPS are all candidates for an upgrade... Afew options already considered:

Cripps > Priddis
Saad > Hodge or Houli
Bont > A forward upto $550k

What move do you think will work best for my team? Thanks guys :thumbsu:

upload_2015-7-6_11-7-40.png

8 Trades / $133k in the bank
BONT / SAAD / CRIPPS are all candidates for an upgrade... Afew options already considered:

Cripps > Priddis
Saad > Hodge or Houli
Bont > A forward upto $550k

What move do you think will work best for my team? Thanks guys :thumbsu:

View attachment 149791

Big fan of your team. Would be looking at Bont and Cripps.. I think Saad can stay solid out of those 3.

Guys i want Gaz in soon. This is where i stand what do you think i do. If not gaz suggest ideas please...

upload_2015-7-6_11-15-30.png

Neither if you can swing it! :)

If you are keeping them the BE is fairly irrelevant, which do you think will score more?. Personally I'd take Wallis over cripps, there isn't much in it but I feel doggies are the better team and have a better run home

Thanks for the advice.

The rest of my team is pretty set, I'll likely need to upgrade 1 of them to Gabllet. Looks like it'll be Cripps!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Currently Gazza in 6.2% of teams.. What determines a pod? Under a third of teams? At this time of year SCers are low on trades, have bugger all salary cap, would be weighing up whether gazza is still a risk and a lot of people will leave him out and grab rocky again (rocky is dirt cheap!)

I do realise its only monday and i do expect that to rise a bit!
<10%, GAJ will almost certainly be in more teams than that.

I'm going to do Harris Andrews to Maynard and Cripps to Rockliffe. Next week Boston to C Daniel from dogs and Saad to Gaz.. in rockliffe and gaz we trust.

Was gonna stay with the Ox, but I'm flicking him while he's still 400k. BE is 130 & with Port over there, then WCE, can potentially see another couple of sub 70pt games & the ar*e falling out of his price.

5 trades left....ekkk. But sides done & dusted & barring major onset of injuries, will upgrade Cripps/Bont pending form come finals.
In hindsight I should have kept Saad and ditched Oxley. I've got 8 trades, but Ive only got 14k in the bank, and my cows have still got plenty to moo.

You obviously dont trade enough... Or you have patience grass hopper
ha ha - to patient perhaps

I purposefully held out on trades to give me the best chance at league finals this year. Had a few too many years where I run out of trades and a premo or two go down in the finals :mad:

I have 12
:cool:

Well you obviously didn't cop horrific injuries ...like Dustin Martin's 50 in R1 like Jiska did...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back