Werewolf Millky and Liccas Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I as good as implied it was why you were going after Noobz

You think I bothered to read any posts after the wagon on Willo stopped? :cry:

It will be a fair one on one though because I had to pass on the amulet.

Fortunately I could choose who to pass it on to.

I have full confidence that the person I choose will win this game.
Give me the amulet.

I am the most honest Godfather in the history of this game

The fact that you'd even bother responding makes me believe it may be more of a possibility.

I am the most honest Godfather in the history of this game

Oh, I get it. You gave it to a townie because they can't lose.

It will be a fair one on one though because I had to pass on the amulet.

Fortunately I could choose who to pass it on to.

I have full confidence that the person I choose will win this game.

Boring.

Night 5
The night started in silence. The townspeople were in shock after learning that the man they wanted dead would live on for at least another night. The wolves continued their theme from the day before, striving to win the villagers over, and they knew they had to take out The_Reaper to satisfy this.

The_Reaper was expecting them. He set up shop and waited in his old, deserted shack that overlooked the village.

The SSwans2011, the cub who had been assigned such a task breached, and an epic gunfight ensued. The_Reaper had his HQ rigged head to toe in explosives, unbeknownst to SSwans2011, and after 30 minutes of intense combat, the cub had the Godfather on his back and begging for mercy. SSwans2011 pulled out his knife, and was just about to slide it into The_Reaper's chest when the latter pulled out his trigger and clicked it...

San_Diego_house_on_fire.jpg

There were no survivors.

Dead:
SSwans2011 (Werecub) - killed by the Mafia
The_Reaper (Godfather) - killed by the Wolves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been on n00bzor for two days now, village be cool, the mafia tried to play us all like we are arseholes or something.

Night 5
The night started in silence. The townspeople were in shock after learning that the man they wanted dead would live on for at least another night. The wolves continued their theme from the day before, striving to win the villagers over, and they knew they had to take out The_Reaper to satisfy this.

The_Reaper was expecting them. He set up shop and waited in his old, deserted shack that overlooked the village.

The SSwans2011, the cub who had been assigned such a task breached, and an epic gunfight ensued. The_Reaper had his HQ rigged head to toe in explosives, unbeknownst to SSwans2011, and after 30 minutes of intense combat, the cub had the Godfather on his back and begging for mercy. SSwans2011 pulled out his knife, and was just about to slide it into The_Reaper's chest when the latter pulled out his trigger and clicked it...

San_Diego_house_on_fire.jpg

There were no survivors.

Dead:
SSwans2011 (Werecub) - killed by the Mafia
The_Reaper (Godfather) - killed by the Wolves

The_Reaper for killing me. Bye town.

oooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not allowing the wolves 2 kills. pantskyle for me today. Also, chances are that the amulet was passed onto Noobz anyway.

But The_Reaper conveniently revealed the wolves and you subsequently voted him off yesterday. I have my doubts.

Woof.:)

Yes it was a cunning plan concocted at Luigi's.

Wouldn't it be funny if I was the other mafioso and I have the amulet.

Would mean I don't hang... Good times.

You ain't got the amulet...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back