Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Aug 3, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
New England Patriots, Man City
With John Worsfold as coaching director.
Best of luck to Campo, got a very tough job ahead, not just for next week, but for the season, the Phil Walsh tragedy is going to tale a long time for the players to get over.

Like the Woosha appointment as coaching director as well, good man to have at such a time.

Great to have Woosha on board. He must be feeling the loss as much as anyone and for him to accept the offer speaks volumes of his character.
Hopefully between the assistants and Woosha, we can have a second half of the season that Walshy would be proud of. There's nothing less he would have liked to see than if we were to curl up and concede.

John Worsfold could be a total failure in the role from this point on but this gesture alone makes him a winner forever in my book.

Exactly. Even if he doesn't go on to coach in 2016, the gesture means everything.

Cheers Woosha. I've finally forgiven you for what you did to Modra.

Classless posting like this is not on
Best of luck to Campo and the Crows.

Still unsure how Adelaide come back from this, Dangerfield should definitely leave now.

Exactly. Even if he doesn't go on to coach in 2016, the gesture means everything.

Cheers Woosha. I've finally forgiven you for what you did to Modra.

If Woosha could turn water into wine I might start forgiving that one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best of luck to Campo, tough job ahead not only being an interim coach but the circumstances behind it make it enormously tough.

Great to see John Worsfold willing to help him out behind the scenes but. Best of luck Crows players and coaching staff, wouldn't begrudge you winning against my boys this weekend

Great news for Adelaide to have Worsfold onboard even temporarily.

Hopefully it helps the organisation through a tough time, provides guidance when its most needed and sets them up to finish 2015 strongly and attack 2016

That leads me into the next question.

What of the players? Is the game against West Coast too soon?

Only the players can tell that. I imagine we won't know one way or the other until about Wednesday.
No amount of resolve can cover up the individual need to deal with things the way your mind tells you to. Wouldn't surprise if some players opted not to play and I would completely respect that decision.

Dangerfield will look like a massive campaigner if he wallks out on his mates after this. If anything this may make him more likely to stay.
Dangerfield should not even be mentioned in this thread. His decision should not be influenced by what has happened and there should be no more, or less pressure on him to stay. If anything, it shows the value of family and if Dangerfield wants to be closer to his in Moggs Creek, then I can't blame him.

Back on topic, I think every Adelaide fan around the country will appreciate what Worsfold is doing for the rest of the year. And I think the responsibility will be a shared one between Teague, Milburn, Camporeale and O'Keefe- nobody could step in and fulfil the role single-handedly which makes Worsfold the perfect head to oversee from the top. Well done to Fagan and the team.

Dangerfield will look like a massive campaigner if he wallks out on his mates after this. If anything this may make him more likely to stay.

For sure it does. I think you can lock it in he will stay.

Maybe the only way he could leave now with honour is if he is like, going through depression over being a crow. An no thats not a jab at Mitch Clark. I believe in depression and it's seriousness. I'm saying, legitimately, if Dangerfield is in depression later in the season because of feeling forced to the Crows, it should be respected for him to leave. Because such a state would hurt his footy anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back