List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Draft, Rookie Draft and FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
that guy sucks, he slow, i wouldn't ever draft him?

am i doing it right BlacreJacks ?
:cool: 'Atta boy! Haha

I'll give you a challenge should you choose to accept it, can you go a fortnight without mentioning Balic?

For the record though, I actually really like the kid as well (I do prefer a couple of others but wouldn't be shattered with Balic). Im just afraid that you might get some sort of Barrels - McKenzie style intervention order out against you and who wants that? :p

correct i did

mine as of right now is in 5 years time

1.Billings 1. Billings
2.Bruce 2. Mccartin
3.Dunstan 3.Bruce
4.Longer 4. Acres
5.Newnes 5.Longer
6.Lonie 6.Goddard
7.Sinclair 7.Lonie
8.webster 8.Sinclair
9.weller 9.Dunstan
10.ross 10.Mckenzie
I have this weird feeling Sinclair is going to be up there with billings. Everything he does is so good, once he gets more of the ball look out!

I have this weird feeling Sinclair is going to be up there with billings. Everything he does is so good, once he gets more of the ball look out!
+1.

Everything he does is pure class, he was never going to miss that shot from 50, that's the confidence I already have in him.

:)

Agree. Skills, decision making and composure. He's already deadly with his possessions that really hurt the opposition. Also saw he has some pace when he kicked the goal from the centre. Had no idea he was that quick.

The thing that has blown me away with Sinclair is that he just never wastes the footy. It's nearly unfair that we ended up with Goddard, McKenzie and Lonie at 21/22/41 and Sinclair as a rookie to add to Paddy.
I know for a fact that some other clubs are shaking their heads at our "luck" from last years draft.
We are really starting to take shape.

+1.

Everything he does is pure class, he was never going to miss that shot from 50, that's the confidence I already have in him.

:)

We sat behind the goals on Sunday and I was extremely impressed with his work rate and his extra efforts. Lonie and Sinclair almost set the frenetic pace the forward line pressure runs at. From 5 minutes in it just looked like the Bombers defence was in a fair bit of trouble. Bruce, Sinclair, Lonie and Members just looked menacing, it was like a swarm of bees just darting around everywhere. There was very little standing still all day, It gave a vibe of potential havoc.

I for the first time not only rated him highly but have set his ceiling much much higher now. I now see him as a potential star player too. That burst from the centre and long goal was Ablett or Judd like.

Sinclair just needs to up his possession count. If he could touch it 20 times a game he will be an absolute weapon...

Another club had Lonie in their top 20 pre-draft....

The thing that has blown me away with Sinclair is that he just never wastes the footy.

I know for a fact that some other clubs are shaking their heads at our "luck" from last years draft.

I see so much Robbie Gray in him its not funny. Roo's goal where Lonie handballs to him was Sinclair's goal, outstanding work in close.

I for the first time not only rated him highly but have set his ceiling much much higher now. I now see him as a potential star player too. That burst from the centre and long goal was Ablett or Judd like.

The thing that has blown me away with Sinclair is that he just never wastes the footy. It's nearly unfair that we ended up with Goddard, McKenzie and Lonie at 21/22/41 and Sinclair as a rookie to add to Paddy.

It was an incredible draft effort. I was happy with Paddy and Goddard and the rest were just meant to be some list fillers. I was disappointed with missing out on Caleb Daniel with the Lonie pick but I wouldn't have imagined how good he would get so quickly. We went to the intra club and met this hobbling little man who looked as if my 10 year old son could take down in a tackle and I was seriously worried. Mc Kenzie I thought they got the first names mixed up and we wanted Rhys. Sinclair had such a baby face you hoped he wouldn't get hurt. Who ever is identifying talent smashed it last year.

This :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Oh and I second the motion re getting avatars ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/ri...-long-term-deals/story-fndv8lf1-1227430948775

NORTH Melbourne and Richmond are prepared to offer Greater Western Sydney midfielder Adam Treloar six-year deals to lure the dazzling youngster home to Victoria.

The Herald Sun revealed the Tigers and Roos have both pitched bumper long-term deals to nab the out-of-contract Giant, after missing out on star Swan Daniel Hannebery.

Collingwood is also a strong suitor for Treloar and has reportedly offered a five-year contract worth $700,000 — $750,000 a season.

Yeah, no thanks. I'd prefer to develop our own and use FA to top up when needed. It's not worth paying that kind of contract AND a high draft pick.

Its just good to see the Saints are drafting better haircuts nowdays :thumbsu:
1980_VFL-AFL_Scanlens_13_Graeme_Bond_St_Kilda_Saints.jpg

149469_4d1a122cd23a847f889f5f257049293d.jpg

But Hickey is continuing the drafting of crazy eyes
2014_AFL_Teamcoach_Silver_Code_Card_195_Tom_Hickey_St_Kilda_Saints.jpg
:p

6510262-3x2-940x627.jpg

Yeah Lonie was a steal, yes Goddard slid, but in 4 years time, people will be shaking their heads as to how this ruthless jet wasn't a top 5 pick.

The best thing about these great kids is thinking how Richo can shape and encourage them. Only need to look at Armo to see that s**t is gonna get scary good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back