Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

If that's your opinion, Jacobs would be getting robbed with only 38 vs feelings rucks. 10 games is a good enough pool to draw stats from, doesn't bother me a whole lot in the end though

Doesn't matter. You simply cant give stats to players that don't play. That's absurd. We just went through 3 bye rounds which had a 10 times more or an impact. And players not playing all copped a 0

Doesn't matter. You simply cant give stats to players that don't play. That's absurd. We just went through 3 bye rounds which had a 10 times more or an impact. And players not playing all copped a 0
That's fine, just saying I think it would be better, won't affect my season tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a heads up, as I have had a couple of trade offers through UF website, I am much more likely to see it on BF rather than UF as I don't check my emails a whole lot, cheers

Oh i see. Hence you left my trade proposal open for over 2 months in the bffl. I ended up withdrawing it because i have a chance. I was offerig up cotchin and birchall

I think that may have been my first draw? Can't remember having another one. Good mactchup mrpez . I thought you probably got unlucky that I won one of the FA/FF categories to steal the draw.

Big trade between the cogs and the tuts. Will be interesting to hear everyone's thoughts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back