Discussion on Phil Walsh killing; Warning: Disturbing content

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because you were unaware of how cocaine is derived from a plant and crack is a processed form! But there you go, don't accuse me of not knowing, when in fact you were ignorant!

Seriously mate, research.

Argument could have bene anytime. could have been an ongoing one.
I just read an article somewhere, and it was the superintendent that said there was an argument? I can't find it again, but it seemed to suggest it was at the time.
Police superintendent Des Bray:
Police were able to establish that at around about 2 o’clock, the son of the family had attended (the house). There’d been an argument — I can’t tell you anything (about the) argument or the circumstances — but as a result of that, both Mr Walsh and his wife received the wounds.

This is a very Disturbing thread. Not sure why Bigfooty needs this. We only have speculation from what I can gather so why the need to discuss the intricacies of the "killing" of our coach?

This is a very Disturbing thread. Not sure why Bigfooty needs this. We only have speculation from what I can gather so why the need to discuss the intricacies of the "killing" of our coach?

Human nature I suppose. Some people have a desire to understand why something has happened to help them process it.

Because part of the healing process is to try and understand how and why.

Third stage of grief. Anger. :(

I'm sure the truth will come out in court but I guess the main thing is the killer never walks among the community ever again. Whether he is locked up in Yatala or James Nash prob doesn't matter.

Unfortunately he's only 26 and will get let out one day.
I think getting let out of jail in 25 years and watching his mum grow old whilst his dad stays the same age in a photo by her bedside table will kill him long and slowly. That is, if he doesn't take the cowards way out. This is just sad on so many fronts.

Human nature I suppose. Some people have a desire to understand why something has happened to help them process it.
Yeah I understand this. Just some of the stuff I've read was more about agendas. I've seen this in other threads develope to the point where discussion became stagnant and heated. Certain posters take the moral high ground and then take on all comers totally high jacking the thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I definitely have never murdered my parents or anyone else but the mid eighties to mid nineties were awash with drugs and alcohol. Definitely more to it.

Has to be. Walshy himself talked about the "disconnect" and it seems only logical that his son would have strong feelings of resentment that he seemed to favour other men of his son's age over his son. This probably was never true but would have likely been Cy's perception.

I was thinking today of all the killings of family members as described in that lovely horror story book the Bible. Murdering siblings / parents / children has been going on long before crack or ice or whatever were on the scene.

Also remembered Sef Gonzales. No drugs involved in that case from what I understand.

Read that very carefully and consider my statement again.

What exactly are you implying? Sorry I'm done for riddles atm.

The superintendent said the son arrived at 2 am. There'd been an argument and the stabbing resulted from the argument.

What are you saying?

The superintendent said the son arrived at 2 am. There'd been an argument and the stabbing resulted from the argument.

What are you saying?
They didn't all necessarily happen at the same time...

What are you saying?
Apologies - I'm implying they didn't' have to happen at the same time.
The fact the superintendent didn't want to talk about the circumstances , or the argument itself, in my opinion lends weight to a belief that there is something' odd' about the argument and its circumstances.

The fact the superintendent didn't want to talk about the circumstances , or the argument itself, in my opinion lends weight to a belief that there is something' odd' about the argument and its circumstances.

Possibly, but you may be reading too much into a short statement at a stressful time when he has an obligation to protect the family as much as possible. Who knows until the facts come out, if they ever do.

Last edited:
Potentially, however that would require a fairly loose use of language in the superintendent's statement.

There is every possibility there was an ongoing argument from earlier, as has been speculated, but saying "as a result of [the argument], both Mr Walsh and his wife received the wounds" suggests to me there was at least one argument in close proximity to the attack.

There is some room for interpretation the statement though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back