Tough Enough 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd say Patrick is doing the best with his mentality and in-ring. ZZ still has the best personality, but people don't love it as much as last week. I think Giorgia was doing pretty decently in-ring. I also don't mind her now, she came across a lot better this week. I think Sara Lee is still the people's favourite mostly from all the periscope stuff, but she wasn't on the show much and was unable to show that on TV. Diana may have a chance because of her athleticism, but her in-ring is not good. That's just my take on what I've seen though.

They should definitely include a Periscope moment of the week so that everyone that doesn't have the time to watch Periscope live streams can see some of the stuff that happens on there.

Will check it out tomorrow but was able to view Ep 1 on YouTube without restriction

Was uploaded 4 days ago by WWE so assuming the contractual arrangements mean they have to delay it for a bit.

Paige pissed me off this week when she called out Sara for hanging around in the background and not doing much.

Firstly the show is edited that way, the girl can't help that. But also she doesn't give a * about getting involved in all the drama. She's there to win a competition, not get involved in s**t reality TV like you Paige.

I hope Patrick and Sara end up winning, they're the only two who are actually fans.

According to the WON Vince's favourite is Josh but that hasn't translated with the viewers. Also, most of the women will probably get NXT deals if they're interested enough in wrestling.

According to the WON Vince's favourite is Josh but that hasn't translated with the viewers. Also, most of the women will probably get NXT deals if they're interested enough in wrestling.
I imagine his response to Patrick was, "WHAT'S SHELTON DOING ON THE SHOW DAMNIT?!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paige pissed me off this week when she called out Sara for hanging around in the background and not doing much.

Firstly the show is edited that way, the girl can't help that. But also she doesn't give a **** about getting involved in all the drama. She's there to win a competition, not get involved in s**t reality TV like you Paige.

I hope Patrick and Sara end up winning, they're the only two who are actually fans.
I'm about 99% sure Paige is being told to act like a bitch because it's a "reality" TV competition.

I'm about 99% sure Paige is being told to act like a bitch because it's a "reality" TV competition.
I agree somewhat, but she acts the same way when they switch over to Tough Talk, which is meant to be a "non-kayfabe" type of setup.

I agree somewhat, but she acts the same way when they switch over to Tough Talk, which is meant to be a "non-kayfabe" type of setup.
I haven't actually seen any of the shows so I can't really comment :p

but it's believable in the sense that although she came from a wrestling family, she still had to earn her way into WWE. These contestants are getting a foot in the back door having achieved a fraction of that.

Previous format was infinitely better, they're all green as s**t, however I dont think WWE's aim is to actually produce anyone from this, just to try again with the reality TV market.

Hope Patrick and the Aussie chick make it, saw a bit of Patrick's indy stuff and seems OK.

Miz is good in this, and its a shame he's been pushed back as far as he has. A lot more natural and charismatic since the 'Host of SmackDown' days.

Yellow Crotch is a massive try-hard, does she remember how pedestrian and bland she was for the first 6 months of her career? I know they're being asked to play a part but its annoying and not entertaining when they're ripping them a new one for the sake of it, not to make them earn their dues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back