Tour de France 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor Tony Martin for the second day in a row misses out on wearing the yellow jersey because of time bonuses. Grrrr

Typical. Always putting his foot in his mouth before the brain is working. No waiting for the official explanation. Everything should be done the way I think it should be done

Laurens Ten Dam had his shoulder relocated on the side of the road, kept riding. Tough bastard. Must be coz he has a beard.

I remember him going flat on his face on a descent in the tour a couple of years back. Rode on, of course with blood streaming everywhere. Beast.

that was an epic crash. I questioned the neutralising of the race at the time, but in retrospect, probably a good call given how serious it was and how many went down.

Froome Dog looked good. The Mur is a steep bugger, but i was surprised seeing Contador pop off the back and quintana not up there amongst it either...

From what they said it was the 2nd crash which resulted in the race being stopped, not the 1st crash which we saw replayed over and over again. The 1st crash resulted in the road being blocked, so none of the medical or team vehicles were able to get to the site of the 2nd crash for quite some time. Not unreasonable to neutralise things under those conditions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back