2015 General Discussion/Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 148749 Why is Bonts projected change negative when his breakeven is lower than his 3game average?
Because he has a projected score of 67, which is lower than his BE. Projected price change based on projected score.

Projected score based on his Avg of 47 vs Carlton, amongst other unknown factors

image.jpg

Decided to browse the Saints board.. what is with the constant Spencer White + 2nd rounder for Lachie Weller (Freo) trade? Surely White is virtually worthless?

How important do people think bench cover is? Rather than getting in a bench cover player wouldn't that trade would be better utilised sideways trading the injured premium?

How important do people think bench cover is? Rather than getting in a bench cover player wouldn't that trade would be better utilised sideways trading the injured premium?
Depends how many trades you have left, personally I would want at least 1 bench cover play for each line. A lot of injuries/suspensions are 1-2 week things so ideally you wouldn't use a trade on it.

Let's say the injured premium is Fyfe or Pendles and it's a 1-2 week injury with 3-4 weeks left in the season. Would you sideways trade either of them and be ok with having either as POD's against you in League Finals?

Critical.

Depends how many trades you have left, personally I would want at least 1 bench cover play for each line. A lot of injuries/suspensions are 1-2 week things so ideally you wouldn't use a trade on it.
Well I've got bench cover like Lambert, Steele, Boston, Hamling and Pearce all playing, but none have perfect JS.

I'm just wondering if I should start considering trades like Boston to McKernan to cover lines.

Let's say the injured premium is Fyfe or Pendles and it's a 1-2 week injury with 3-4 weeks left in the season. Would you sideways trade either of them and be ok with having either as POD's against you in League Finals?
I only care about overall, so I'd choose what to do based on getting the most points I can. If it were a 1-2 week injury it'd probably be a 50/50 call for me.

Absolutely. I still hope for some low scores though so he's not too expensive for next season.
i was actually about to trade him out a few months ago haha, i just hope he can maintain an 90 ave, my backline is absolutely shocking and i only have 4 trades left

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys,

Anyway to tell where you finished last SC season? Same SC account. Just forgot to write down my place at the end of 2014.

Hi guys,

Anyway to tell where you finished last SC season? Same SC account. Just forgot to write down my place at the end of 2014.

Other than trawling through your old emails for the weekly updates I don't think your previous years scores are accessible
Did you post up your team anywhere on this board at the end of last year with your other account??

Last edited:
balmainforever needs a rest to play on Chism's new table. Classic. I've got a few spare phone books lying around at work if you need them mate.
Half this forum won't know what the rest is and will probably interpret it as he is tired!! Lol

balmainforever needs a rest to play on Chism's new table. Classic. I've got a few spare phone books lying around at work if you need them mate.

Gee your kind. What've thought the forklift option would be more preferable for me.

Gee your kind. What've thought the forklift option would be more preferable for me.
Maybe we could just use you as the cue instead??
Actually, nah, too heavy. Need a lighter one.

Did you post up your team anywhere on this board at the end of last year??

Thanks Jiska,

I'll have a look through. Alternatively, can you search your old team names from last year?

Top lad.

Last edited:
Thanks Jiska,

I'll have a look through. Alternatively, can you search your old team names from last year?

Apologies for the dual accounts. Office people got a hold of my previous username and banter ensured. Trying to escape from that. Are you able to delete my old username from your previous post?
Search function top right is the only option really.

I'll go one better and have your other account removed :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back