Tennis Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a noob to betting but can someone explain why i can't combine 1st set win and match win into a multi? Eg. Kyrgios to win first set and win match? Doesnt seem like any of the bookmakers are allowing it.

Also does anyone know a bookmaker that does offer that bet?

Bet365 offer a double result - Kyrgios to Win first set & match @ 3.50 or
Kyrgios to win first set & lose match @ 5.50

It's highly unusual to be able to combine markets on the same event, unless the bookie actually provides a specific combined market (such as winner / first goal scored on the AFL)

I can't think of a market which you could substitute for what you want.

Oh I see, I havent done any multis before and thought they were just blocking tennis for some reason.

Bet365 offer a double result - Kyrgios to Win first set & match @ 3.50 or
Kyrgios to win first set & lose match @ 5.50

Thanks mate but at those odds its not worth it. Should be at least 5 I reckon since he's around $2.50 to win first set and $2.75 to win overall.

A certified flog of the highest order, he may have even surpassed Tomic after the performance.

Its amazing how a higher profile suddenly reveals the real person beneath. I hope you burn through your cash and have nothing to show for it in 10 years time campaigner.

I did. McEnroe was 1 billion times more douchey than Kyrgios.

McEnroe wasn't a quitter, he used his temper tantrums to fire himself up to play better, there was a method to his madness. Kyrgios is now just showing everyone what a rich spoilt sook he is, his ego might match that of JM but his achievements never will, he won't ever win a major, what a waste of talent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A certified flog of the highest order, he may have even surpassed Tomic after the performance.

Its amazing how a higher profile suddenly reveals the real person beneath. I hope you burn through your cash and have nothing to show for it in 10 years time campaigner.

McEnroe wasn't a quitter, he used his temper tantrums to fire himself up to play better, there was a method to his madness. Kyrgios is now just showing everyone what a rich spoilt sook he is, his ego might match that of JM but his achievements never will, he won't ever win a major, what a waste of talent.

He's still very young. We shall see.

He's still very young. We shall see.

By the time he grows a brain and finally wakes up to himself he will have passed his peak and all his uber talents will have gone to waste.

Lol bull s**t. He was just a temper tantrum brat, there was no strategy behind him spitting the dummy and he was x10 worse than anything Kyrgios has ever done. You may as well be a quitter when you get yourself booted for telling a slam official to **** their mother

Kyrgios will win a major no doubt, he is only 20. He wont peak for another 5-6 years when the current crop of top players wont be around.

Australian fans are such hypocrits pretending they want all their stars to be boring pricks like Pat Rafter.
They're out there to entertain not be your best mate, you want some to have a bit of campaigner in them. Give me the McEnroe's, Kyrgios', Jimmy Connors', Hewitt's over the David Ferrer types every time

Lol bull s**t. He was just a temper tantrum brat, there was no strategy behind him spitting the dummy and he was x10 worse than anything Kyrgios has ever done. You may as well be a quitter when you get yourself booted for telling a slam official to **** their mother

Kyrgios will win a major no doubt, he is only 20. He wont peak for another 5-6 years when the current crop of top players wont be around.

Australian fans are such hypocrits pretending they want all their stars to be boring pricks like Pat Rafter.
They're out there to entertain not be your best mate, you want some to have a bit of campaigner in them. Give me the McEnroe's, Kyrgios', Jimmy Connors', Hewitt's over the David Ferrer types every time

Kyrgios has freakish skills. One day he will wake up and realise that he needs to pull his finger out.

Some of the volleys when he was under the pump yesterday were just ridiculous... if he can learn how to use his feet and approach the net he will be unstoppable.

His tantrums are a distraction and with his ego spiralling out of control they will only get worse, they dont improve his game at all. McEnroe has the record to say it did his.

Pretending? Who is pretending? You didn't like Pat Rafter? I did, was great to watch. There's no shame in not winning a grand slam if you're a class act, are you saying didn't like Pat Rafter?

Care for a wager on Kygrios winning a slam? - edit: Whats the point on BF, if I'm still here in 10 years time shoot me.

Last edited:
His tantrums are a distraction and with his ego spiralling out of control they will only get worse, they dont improve his game at all. McEnroe has the record to say it did his.

Pretending? Who is pretending? You didn't like Pat Rafter? I did, was great to watch. There's no shame in not winning a grand slam if you're a class act, are you saying didn't like Pat Rafter?

Care for a wager on Kygrios winning a slam?

No they're not, He goes bad when he gets negative and down on himself not when he argues with an umpire.
Lets not pretend this is just a Kyrgios thing either, its just that the media love jumping on any little thing he does now and the public are too stupid to notice. 90% of tennis players lose it regularly. These conversations with the umpires that the media are nitpicking happen all the time

Rafter was fine but i prefer players that arent so boring and given the love for the dominant Australian cricket teams over the years i am guessing the Australian public actually like it as well. This attitude being taken that Aussies just want a player who quietly goes about his business is nauseating

I absolutely would but a 10 year internet bet doesnt sound like it would end well. If i was going to do it i would want it to be a decent amount using Escrow

No they're not, He goes bad when he gets negative and down on himself not when he argues with an umpire.
Lets not pretend this is just a Kyrgios thing either, its just that the media love jumping on any little thing he does now and the public are too stupid to notice. 90% of tennis players lose it regularly. These conversations with the umpires that the media are nitpicking happen all the time

Rafter was fine but i prefer players that arent so boring and given the love for the dominant Australian cricket teams over the years i am guessing the Australian public actually like it as well. This attitude being taken that Aussies just want a player who quietly goes about his business is nauseating

He sure showed that umpire last night when he let the 2nd set go didn't he? Proved his point really good.

Re: The Australian public, but do they? I love a bit of colour and volatility as much as anyone, ******* oath, the part i stipulate is back it up with something of significance first (in this case a major) you would be surprised how much people over look when a blokes a winner. I just dont like seeing a young punk do it the other way around.

Kyrgios being an absolute knob no doubt. That said, he can turn it around. Djokovic was the ultimate sook and drama queen early days, seems everyone's forgotten that now.

He sure showed that umpire last night when he let the 2nd set go didn't he? Proved his point really good.

Re: The Australian public, but do they? I love a bit of colour and volatility as much as anyone, ******* oath, the part i stipulate is back it up with something of significance first (in this case a major) you would be surprised how much people over look when a blokes a winner. I just dont like seeing a young punk do it the other way around.

Yeah he gets down on himself and can lose motivation sometimes but you dont stacks on a kid for that, he will grow out of it as he gets older and get mentally stronger like everyone does. But i mean guys let sets go similar to that all the time, usually later on but if they're down 5-1 and want to conserve energy they will sometimes let it go.
The fact that the media want to focus on that rather than the fact he nearly pulled his way out of it and was a bees dick from taking it to a 5th set is disgraceful

Thats the whole ******* problem. The public are just bandwagon flogs who love people like that when they are winning but jump all all over them if they aren't

Kyrgios being an absolute knob no doubt. That said, he can turn it around. Djokovic was the ultimate sook and drama queen early days, seems everyone's forgotten that now.

Djokovic was a pea hearted drama queen as you say, Murray abused the umpires and his box daily, Federer was rageoholic, Hewitt would have a go at anyone including his fans, Roddick wouldnt let a match go past without having a go at the umpires or reporters, Safin never stopped going off on people...

Some of them didnt even grow out of it, but who cares its great viewing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back