Sydney is such a ****weak club

Have they managed to find Lewis jetta yet? I know they re turfed the MCG after the final, surely he didn't dig himself further down into the ground on the wing than that? Always enjoy watching him run up and down the wing opposite the ball.

Skoob

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 6, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I'd question that Staker is playing better than a retiree personally.

Congrats on racking up so many tackles on the weekend btw. Our clubs are similar in some ways and different in others. Brisbane rack up 120 tackles and loses unsurprisingly. Sydney racks up 120 tackles and wins 2012 GF.
Yes, well done on showing up for one of your grand finals.:thumbsu:

Brisbane unveil their new uniform to be worn
when playing Sydney....

jonobrown_zpsfj9lsk6d.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, the shameless cheats that won flags showdown. It's always a pleasure, Brisbane. :hearts:

As if your astonishing record this season wasn't enough, now we also have to beat Brion the Lion. :eek: We'll give you Buddy, Tippett, Heeney and our academy for him.

Re: Sydney is such a p11sweak club

Can't even get your trains running on time you scum!

Post is 8 years old, but come on... No one from Brisbane can talk in that department. Just thinking about TransLink and Queensland Rail makes me sick.

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Might trade Heeney to heaven for Jesus if they throw in a pick

5 Brion's for 1 hour of Heeney's presence is a better trade. They wouldn't regret it, they'll be #haawneyforheeney for a lifetime.

Back