R15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
oxley > colquhoun
then i have a few options
opt 1. saad > hodge/mcveigh
opt2. cripps > rockliff/ablett

I'm thinking atm rockliff option 2 seeing as thou the others all have 120+ break evens

thoughts?

Cripps + Hodge > Saad + Rocky in my opinion

Highly doubt it. Martin is clearly our number 1 ruckman. He plays like a midfielder anyways.
His role had already changed in the game before he got suspended. Instead of playing 80/20 ruck, he played 50/50 with Leuy. He played as a very tall high half forward/midfielder for much of the Crows game. That system works better, we just need to have two key forward types to be able to play that way.
Anyway, I doubt that role change will negatively affect Stef. In the three games we've played with something like that system, Martin has scored 124 (Geelong, R23, 2014), 87 (Collingwood, R1) and 136 (Adelaide, 10 days ago).
What I think it really means is that Leuenberger is a viable option. In those three games Leuenberger's scored 92, 76 and 88- pretty decent for someone priced at 270k. He's also got a BE of -18 and killed it against Sandi with 124. Think he'll average 80+ for the remainder of the season.

Are people picking up the RockLobster yet?

I'm undecided. Was going to go Wallis -> Rocky when the time came but Wallis is doing OK.

Ablett also lurking on the horizon...has to crack out a vintage score for me to jump on next week.

Lewis could be back to his best. Wouldn't be surprised to see him do 130+ this week.

Then there's Steven, Armitage, Montagna who just keep getting it done.

Must have:
Lewis/Ablett
Rocky (if he cracks 100 and looks healthy)
At least one of the St Kilda guns.

In the next 3 weeks, if possible.

I'm undecided. Was going to go Wallis -> Rocky when the time came but Wallis is doing OK.

Ablett also lurking on the horizon...has to crack out a vintage score for me to jump on next week.

Lewis could be back to his best. Wouldn't be surprised to see him do 130+ this week.

Must have:
Lewis/Ablett

Ive got steven fyfe lewis parker wines and wallis looking at getting rocky in for cripps this week break even only 70 then maybe have to go wines to ablett if he keeps up this form

Must have:
Lewis/Ablett

He has a be of 70 but I don't think he is worth getting this week. Personally for me I am going to see how he goes. He is playing Sydney as well who don't leak ridiculous fantasy points. He will still effectively be a swap for cripps/Wallis next week.

You never know, there mids have looked pretty good of the last couple, so he may spend more time forward. He will also get his ribs tested verse the swans, so you should see if he is 100%

If Cripps is not named (I highly doubt it), jumping the gun this week may be worth it.

Oxley - Colq
Amon - Caleb Daniel

Make a bit of cash this week to upgrade Dumont, Cripps or Membrey next week.

Plans might change if Cripps doesn't play this week.

I'm think one double down grade this week. Getting rid of McCarthy (Finally) and Mitch Clark (Finally) for Lambert and Daniel. Looking to bring in GAblett and Lewis/Rocky next week.
doing DD as well so i can get 2 of gaj, lewis and rocky next week

oxley --> colhoon
kavanagh --> ah chee

Ok, feeling like Ibbotson has done his dash in my side and there are some options for downgrade.

Better of the two?

Ibbo > Brodie Smith; or
Ibbo > Colq

Feel like the first will get me better scores, the second more $$

Not much cash at the moment. Tempted to trade Membrey to Caleb Daniel who scored well on Saturday (especially considering he started with the vest) but I think that'd be going to early as Membrey scored 92 this week.. hmm.

right now though you'd have to say caleb daniel's spot is far less guaranteed than membrey's. though i get where you're coming from.

cripps/grigg ---> rockliff. both have been tremendously serviceable to my team (well duh, cripps) this year and it will be such a shame to see one of them go.

next trade is up in the air.

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION: CAN I STILL TRADE AFTER THURSDAY NIGHT'S PIES VS POWER MATCH?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, but Port and Collingwood players will be locked into whatever position they're in at the start of tonight's game.

and any player will be locked that uses cash from a collingwood/PA trade.

eg.

Non Collingwood/PA player > Downgrade to Non Collingwood/PA rookie to get cash
Collingwood/PA Player > Rocky (cash from the first trade was used)

In this scenario, both trades are locked even though the first did not involve a collingwood/PA player.

eg.

In this scenario, both trades are locked even though the first did not involve a collingwood/PA player.

True, but only locked in terms of being in your side. You can still move them around on and off the field.

eg.

Good point it makes sense that you can not reverse the second trade if it takes you into negative dollars essentially. I hadn't thought about it because it hadn't affected me but now I will keep that in mind.

With Amon named and Colq not that changes things quite a bit.

Might go J. Tippett (can't believe how long I've had him...) to Z. Jones if he's named (played a decent game last week so here's hoping) and Cripps to Rockliff.

Oxley --> Brodie Smith - gives me a starting six DPP def's
Webb --> Steele - Not sure if Webb can make the Bulldogs team and if he will settle in it. Steele comes in as F7

Colq out has forced my hand and I refuse to start Hamling this week.

Keeping the defender I've brought in under wraps but it involves ditching Tarrant/Rich for Daniels/x Defender :cool:

I have Clurey on the bench as emergency if he scores well which I doubt I will put a non playing player on the field Friday and take his score.

I was going to put Colq in the side this week as well (went B Smith but it could change) and had been looking to ditch Clurey as I didn't think he would get another opportunity soon.

I have no idea about this game at all.:confused::confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back