Opinion Hello 2017...*edit*...correction.. G'day 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

under a new coach maybe. Will only happen if Dumont, LMac, Mullet, Brown, Black, Wood and other kids are played every week and the likes of Gibson, Firrito, Mcmahon are jettisoned. If you aint part of our next flag, f*** off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Individually maybe.

As a club best case scenario, if we make brave list management decisions over the next 18 months, will be 2018 onwards. Then the guys we bring in this year will have had two years of senior footy, Durdin and Neilsen will have put on size and gained experience, and the 2016 draft crop will be depth hopefully.

Tell Brad he has 8 matches to prove he is capable of coaching a team to a premiership.

2016 and 2019 will be our years. 2018 will not exist.

Why 2018?

Are you going to steal it?

******* thief.

OvHQDPl.gif

in 2010, 2013 was the promised land.

2018, f***ing lol, 2018 will be smack bang in the middle of GWS and GC mature list phases.

We are so far from anywhere it is not funny.

I am so sad about the current state of affairs at the NMFC.

Roll on Cooper Harvey.

so gifting games is back in vogue?
Gifting games? Luke McDonald, Trent Dumont and Ben Brown are best 22 right now. Mullet, Wood and Black (unless traded) & the other kids are our future.

We aren't winning a flag this season or next. As much as i hate the campaigners, Collingwood are flying on the back of a mini-rebuild and playing youngsters after trading/delisting their dead wood.

Gifting games is what is happening with the likes of Scott McMahon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gifting games? Luke McDonald, Trent Dumont and Ben Brown are best 22 right now. Mullet, Wood and Black (unless traded) & the other kids are our future.

We aren't winning a flag this season or next. As much as i hate the campaigners, Collingwood are flying on the back of a mini-rebuild and playing youngsters after trading/delisting their dead wood.

Gifting games is what is happening with the likes of Scott McMahon.
black is far from our future and even farther from warranting selection,whilst i have no argument about trading dead wood, Playing younger players for the sake of it isnt productive. therefore think your statement was a bit of a generalism

Remove this Banner Ad

Back