Opinion Treloar, meet kitchen sink

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly why you should never be on the negotiation table.

Your concept of value is totally out of whack!:cool:

You are consistent though. IMO you have over valued Henderson, Yarran, Motlop and now Treloar. You also like to play a weak hand for RFC. Not sure if you are not a players advocate or agent to be honest pumping up players prices.

Like I said you missed your calling with Swans and Cola IMO.

I know you would not belong on the Collingwood side of their trade deals and they would kick you out the door in a minute!:D
1, I have never mentioned Henderson on any contract discussions

2.I have been in buisness for over 25 years and own 5 newsagency's and bought/sold many cafe's and petrol stations in the past - I did pretty well in negotiating all purchases and sales

3.Im a realist and realise that what market prices are and that you have to pay market prices unless you have anotherattractive element to yourself or your product that would appeal ( we currently hold no atvantage compared to pies)

Collingwood usually pay market rates and your last comments and thats why they get deals over the line ( which is exactly what i said needs to be paid to get it done)

Your comments are totally off track and atleast its not about washed up 39 year olds or players we can trade out and get back as an agreement

Don't think he likes Campo though

Nothing to see here, they are close from all reports. If a player was to be too precious to cop a spray you don't want him at your club anyway. With Phil's death, there is now a strong vibe that a two year deal will be done.

Here you go :thumbsu:

6uodtlp.png
Don't want.Has the Mathew Lloyd about him.

No s**t Sherlock ! have a look what that comment was in response to and the context it was made in !!

The point was that players are paid to MOVE

The point I am trying to make is Carlton should have paid for the move so it is hardly a real situation.

For whatever reason Carlton did Pies a favour. Not sure why but I do not think that is a good example. Frankly Thomas should have stayed at the Pies because he was overrated there as well and Buckley knew that putting him on the table and using the Pies profile plus premiership linkage etc..

So the Thomas deal was not a meeting of the minds regarding trading prices but an example of blatant stupidity on CFC's part IMO

What do you think our chances of getting him are?

Honestly low. he came out pretty hard early saying he wanted to stay but then did not re sign. I am just hoping to get Shiel and the others to re sign they blew a lot of there cap. Conigilo was supposed to be over the line a month ago too and he still has not signed either. That tells me, they have now salary cap issues and are working out who to squeeze out.

My head is telling me he stays at GWS but the longer he still has not signed the better our chances will be.

No s**t Sherlock ! have a look what that comment was in response to and the context it was made in !!

The point was that players are paid to MOVE

Thats the big point. Most players would like to stay, but reality is, everyone has a price and its usually more than they are worth or perceived worth.

Honestly low. he came out pretty hard early saying he wanted to stay but then did not re sign. I am just hoping to get Shiel and the others to re sign they blew a lot of there cap. Conigilo was supposed to be over the line a month ago too and he still has not signed either. That tells me, they have now salary cap issues and are working out who to squeeze out.

My head is telling me he stays at GWS but the longer he still has not signed the better our chances will be.
Coniglio wouldnt be a bad get either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2.I have been in buisness for over 25 years and own 5 newsagency's and bought/sold many cafe's and petrol stations in the past - I did pretty well in negotiating all purchases and sales

3.Im a realist and realise that what market prices are and that you have to pay market prices unless you have anotherattractive element to yourself or your product that would appeal ( we currently hold no atvantage compared to pies)

Collingwood usually pay market rates and your last comments and thats why they get deals over the line ( which is exactly what i said needs to be paid to get it done)

Your comments are totally off track and atleast its not about washed up 39 year olds or players we can trade out and get back as an agreement

Please continue MM, But seriously starting to doubt your ability tothink logically atm and might be a good time to consult a doctor about early dementia

I replied to this thread objectively.

The moderator(I assume) eliminated the post so I can't defuse your pride in your achievements as it relates to the concept of value in an actual competitive market sorry.

I will say I never mentioned 39 year olds.

Bartel and Boyd are not 39 year olds.

The only 39 year old I can think of is Fletcher and I know we would not be targeting him!

I also said on the post that was wiped I am confident you did mention Henderson if not on this thread another. If it was not you one poster was promoting values above 600K at least and somewhere around 700K. If it was not you I apologise.

will be a tiger then lock him in

David King said this morning that his mail was that GWS had offered the exact same contract to Shiel and Trelor.

Please continue MM, But seriously starting to doubt your ability tothink logically atm and might be a good time to consult a doctor about early dementia
so will we get him cowboy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back