Preview Round 15: Richmond vs Carlton @ MCG - Friday 7:50pm, 10/07/2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hampson is available so he will play IMHO. (Edit: But doing what?)

Confirms J.Short out for the year
vader.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor Griff, can't take a trick.

I'd go with:

Out: Ivan, Griff
In: Hampson (not sure I'm happy saying this), McDonough/Lennon

I'll understand if they bring in McBean instead but I'd be keeping a careful eye on the weather.....

Pity we will have to put up with the moronic Ch 7 commentary

I thought the Basil (supported by Bruce and Dennis) was the worst commentator in the game after watching a majority of ch7 games over the last few months. But saw some Fox highlights over the weekend and Dwayne doesn't get enough coverage for just how poor he is. Heard him call two goals with "That's almost goal of the year" in two different games. Couple that with his "crazy good" lines and i think he's probably the worst going around.

3 talls hasnt really gone all that well lately even though we have been winning. I think this week is a good chance to try a different structure.

Out: Maric, Griffiths, Lambert
In: Mcbean, Lennon, McDonough

Mcdonough replaces Lambert as small fwd/mid.
Lennon in for Griffiths as a medium forward.
Mcbean plays second tall fwd.
Vickery plays ruck.

I thought the Basil (supported by Bruce and Dennis) was the worst commentator in the game after watching a majority of ch7 games over the last few months. But saw some Fox highlights over the weekend and Dwayne doesn't get enough coverage for just how poor he is. Heard him call two goals with "That's almost goal of the year" in two different games. Couple that with his "crazy good" lines and i think he's probably the worst going around.

Yeah having FTA footy coverage only, getting a taste of fox footy twice this weekend, Dwayne is very average. I think Anthony Hudson is the best in the business at the moment.

B: Taylor Hunt, Jake Bachelor, Troy Chaplin
HB: Bachar Houli, Alex Rance, Dylan Grimes
C: Ben Lennon, Brett Deledio, Brandon Ellis
HF: Shane Edwards, Tyrone Vickery, Jack Riewoldt
F: Dustin Martin, Liam McBean, Nathan Gordon
R: Shaun Hampson, Trent Cotchin, Anthony Miles
I/C: Shaun Grigg, Kamdyn McIntosh, Nick Vlastuin, SUB - Chris Newman

IN - Shaun Hampson, Liam McBean, Ben Lennon

OUT - Ben Griffiths, Ivan Maric, Kane Lambert

Give Lennon a few weeks in the ones. Play him on the wing - that's where he plays.

Dear Dimma and selection committee,

If you are going to pick this bloke:
328633-tlsgalleryportrait.jpg

This week, could you please not give him this:
green-vest.jpg

As it is hard enough trying to adapt to the speed of AFL football without the added trouble of trying to do it with a quarter to go.

Cheers
Deanos

Would be dangerous playing McBean and not Hampson. What if TV was injured? Hammer and bean along with McDonough or Lennon for Ivy, Griff and Lambert (wasn't bad but we need better) and/or Newman.

Sent from my brain using ESP.

It's gonna be wet, dewy at the very least.
Mcbean is clean below his knees and has the height to command attention from one of Rowe-Jamison, he's the logical inclusion for Griffiths.
Hampson for Maric, he will at least give us some hitouts, ask for him to push back with every opportunity and let Vickery/Mcbean take forward half stoppages. We can't expect much more from him, sub him out when he tires.

Gordon out for Mcdonough, reward his astounding game in the VFL. I'd like Newman dropped as well for Lennon but I have a better chance of getting a game than that eventuating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back