And Brad

Tears stream down your face
Because no one ever pays for their mistakes
And Brad

Brad will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And Brad will try to fix you

Ok songbirds can we leave out Coldplay, don McLean etc and at least allude to so decent music

Ok songbirds can we leave out Coldplay, don McLean etc and at least allude to so decent music

We'll use decent music when they deserve decent music. At the moment I'm inclined to pen an ode based on Barbie Girl.

Yeah. I figured they would be tough pricks hence why I put the disclaimer about being on a four week bender.
I was Captain of our local side and there was a kid with the nickname Polly who was the Captain of Manang. He was a gun full forward and would regularly kick bags of 6 playing virtually anybody. When his team needed a lift he would switch to the centre and was very hard to stop. Iron will, big body and a fantastic football brain. He played his whole life with a prosthetic leg. Yep, 1 leg. There were never any easy fixes for Polly. He was the toughest bastard I've ever known, the heart of a lion and a fantastic kid as well.

True story. I wish our boys had a quarter of that kids guts and application.

I was Captain of our local side and there was a kid with the nickname Polly who was the Captain of Manang. He was a gun full forward and would regularly kick bags of 6 playing virtually anybody. When his team needed a lift he would switch to the centre and was very hard to stop. Iron will, big body and a fantastic football brain. He played his whole life with a prosthetic leg. Yep, 1 leg. There were never any easy fixes for Polly. He was the toughest bastard I've ever known, the heart of a lion and a fantastic kid as well.

Impressive.

Any chance he might be willing to lend the prosthetic to Gibson so that he had one to kick off?

The lack of a motivator in our team is as obvious of dogs balls - where is our Stevo or Arch?

I find these comments by Harvey as laughable to be honest. So ridiculous in fact that it could be comments by an opposition troll supporter!

If his comments echo the sediments of the club well then we are even more ****ed than I thought!

We'll use decent music when they deserve decent music. At the moment I'm inclined to pen an ode based on Barbie Girl.

Hi Braddie!
Hi Crocks!
Do you wanna go for a ride?
Sure Crocks!
Buy a membership!...

I'm a Braddie Boy, in the footy world
Memberships are plastic, it's fantastic!
You can smash my team, Abberation whats it mean?
Imagination, this team is my creation
Come on BJ, let's go party!

I'm a Blue and white player, in an AFL team
Talk me up, make top 4, then underperform.
Sausage roll, rock'n'roll, team of massive pin dicks,
Kick it here, miss it there, it's a turnover...
You can touch, you can play, if you say: "It's easily fixable"

(uu-oooh-u) [2x]

Last edited:
"Fix You" by Brad Scott (and Coldplay)

When you play interstate and you don't succeed
When you lose to the Pies after a 7 goal lead
When you start as favourites but fall in a heap
Stuck in reverse

When the midfield looks like they don’t want to chase
When Gibson’s kicks go all over the place
When you think of Top 4 but it isn’t the case
Could it be worse?

Brad will guide you home
And ignite your bones

When every recruit is dreadfully slow
Ziebell’s not captain but it’s Andrew Swallow
We probably should trade but really we don’t know
What anyone’s worth

Brad will guide you home
And ignite your bones

When six friggin’ years seem to have gone to waste
And Brad

Because no one ever pays for their mistakes
And Brad

Brad will guide you home
And ignite your bones

POTY…seriously best thing I've sung all week!

From what I have gathered the Buck has well and truly stopped.
I feel calmer about our future than I did half way through our game against GC. Jungle drums are a beating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NMFC

blind.JPG

It made me sick seeking Damien Hardwick drill his finger into the Tiges players in the Huddle last week - I have never seen Brad give them a spray - it's all so ******* bloodless and mediocre

From what I have gathered the Buck has well and truly stopped.
I feel calmer about our future than I did half way through our game against GC. Jungle drums are a beating.

The * performance has distracted the press from how s**t our performance was - We just need the full bullying blow torch to give Walshy a message

Not exactly what I wanted to hear.

I didn't want to hear anything, there is nothing that can be said that will make me feel any different, we have rolled out every conceivable excuse over the last 6 years. They got asked questions and they had to say something due to our open media policy, I am sure they would prefer if they didn't have to say anything.

It made me sick seeking Damien Hardwick drill his finger into the Tiges players in the Huddle last week - I have never seen Brad give them a spray - it's all so ******* bloodless and mediocre

If Brad gave them a spray it would follow with a hankie.

I'M F***ING OUTRAGED!!! etc.

He has given them a spray before, did nothing.

I didn't want to hear anything, there is nothing that can be said that will make me feel any different, we have rolled out every conceivable excuse over the last 6 years. They got asked questions and they had to say something due to our open media policy, I am sure they would prefer if they didn't have to say anything.

I with you Tas it is so predictable that we got the same bullshit

Ha.

First thing that came to mind was that they keep playing this song down at NMHQ:

6905e83b89075fa9921400440e448d95.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back