Daniel Menzel 'returned to footy' progress updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could always catch the train.
Oh wait can't do that to Werribee anymore,well unless you want to risk your life in Drugsville [otherwise known as Tarneit] :rolleyes:
Pfft I used to work at the Sunshine Centrelink, nothing scares me anymore

I've got things crossed that don't belong being crossed! I could go to the game but I can't bear to watch it.

(But there's a tiny tiny part of me that imagines Dan coming through unscathed and being a key part of our forward line for years to come).
Me too LB, I have whiskers crossed + I don't have whiskers lol

I'll settle for a touch or two and getting through the game. That'll be more than enough for this week.
If he's not in the rehab room after his first game back well that's progress enough for me after game 1. Don't care if he turns every disposal over, rust will go away over time.

He can do all the training in the world, the confidence he can gain from playing and not suffering a setback is invaluable, that confidence in his knee.

Good luck to the lad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not sure about the knock...

Seriously for a second, I don't think he should play many minutes. The longer plays the more he risks soft tissue injuries that will set him back.
but needs conditioning. ideal would be to play 2-3 games seniors towards end season ahead of 2016

The ideal....

It's only a short drive from Geelong, Kitty- it certainly won't take two years to get there- which will be about how long young Daniel has been rehabilitating.. :)
I drive past there to go home anyway lol I definitely want to go, if he gets through training this week! I think there'll be quite a welcome for him!!!

Lol
I think you might be confusing 'Adelaide' with 'Werribee', Rooie :D
i actually quite like adelaide, however the only time i have spent in werribee was at the zoo. the perth zoo loaned my exhibit to them for a while. thankfully some penguins busted me out and got me back home via madagascar....wait...what was in that drink i just had....

i actually quite like adelaide, however the only time i have spent in werribee was at the zoo. the perth zoo loaned my exhibit to them for a while. thankfully some penguins busted me out and got me back home via madagascar....wait...what was in that drink i just had....

Thank your lucky stars you escaped, rooie!!! Not many animals get out of Alcatraz that place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back